“Perfect family vacation beach condo”
other travellers have booked this property
Screened Porch Screened Porch
Hall Bath
Lagoon View from Porch
Islands across the Sound
Sound and Ocean meet
Private pier, deck and grilling area
Peace and Quiet
Only 150 yards to the water
Indoor pool and spa
Courtyard pool
Oceanside pool
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 40 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Escape591...
“Perfect family vacation beach condo”
Reviewed 19 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Very roomy condo in a quiet location far from the crowd. The condo is well maintained and very clean. The environment is peaceful and relaxing. We walked on the beach every morning and truly enjoyed it. We will visit again!

Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
10 Sep 2017
Hi Nora
Thanks for a great review. I'm glad you enjoyed your vacation in my home. Share your experience with your friends and I'm looking forward to having you come again
Thanks
Reviewed 10 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

1 Sep 2017
Thanks for coming . It's a pleasure to know you enjoyed your stay in my condo. Hope to see you again soon
markoutz
Carlton, Georgia
“Beach Stay”
Reviewed 1 June 2017 for a stay in May 2017

We had a great time,with a good price. The condo was in good shape,and had everything we needed. Owner was great she let us check in early and chek out late, looking forward to next time!!

10 Sep 2017
I'm glad you had a great time in my condo. Thanks for coming. Share your experience with your friends. I take pride in getting all my guests in early, and do my best to accommodate late checkouts. Looking forward to hosting your next vacation to HHI
Thanks again
Stacie M
“Loved it!”
Reviewed 10 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017
person found this review helpful

This unit and location was everything advertised and better. We were thrilled with the unit—it was beautiful, clean, and spacious. We loved the patio... it overlooked the pool on one side, and felt private and wooded at the same time. The pool area was even nicer than it looked in the pictures. It was well-heated, so even when temps were 68-72, our kids enjoyed swimming while Dad and I soaked in the sun or the hot tub. The beach was a very short walk away, and our kids enjoyed the water and sand as well. We rented bikes nearby and spent a lot of time biking on the well-kept paths. We would do this trip again, and we would absolutely recommend this location to friends.

1 Sep 2017
Hi Stacie
It was my pleasure hosting your family on your vacation. I am very happy that your family enjoyed their stay. Glad you had the time to enjoy the beach, pools, hot tub and biking trails. Please come again, would love to have you stay.
LisaShiel...
Murphy, North Carolina
“Great family Vacation”
Reviewed 27 September 2016 for a stay in August 2016
person found this review helpful

We stayed here 2 years ago really enjoyed it then. The condo was nice, very comfortable and well equipped. The beach improvements are great! Our favorite family vacation spot. We love the location. Shopping, entertainment and plenty of restaurants are just a few minutes away.

Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
28 Sep 2016
Thanks for your kind review. Happy to know you it is your favorite vacation spot. Be happy to have you come again. Next time, please remind me you are returning, so i will give you your discount...
Thanks again
Margaret
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing