“Very enjoyable”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

corletola...
Wilmington, Delaware
“Very enjoyable”
Reviewed 5 May 2018 for a stay in May 2018
person found this review helpful

Cute condo.
All the amenities you could need. Including kitchen.
Clean.
Easy access from parking.
Beautiful pools.
Polite staff.
Great for small family or two couples.

19 May 2018
Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. I hope to have you return.
charleshe...
Athens, Tennessee
“Great 2 night stay.”
Reviewed 14 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017

Found this rental after booking another,but wanting close to the beach. I cancelled the other booking and so glad I did. Easy to get in and out of this gated complex.The only problem we had was the name is Hilton Head Resort not Ocean Side Resort. We had a very comfortable room with everything we needed.The walk to the beach is about a half mile across the boardwalk. A little longer than I thought it was but a very easy nice walk. In the future we plan on coming back we will definetly try and stay here again. THANKS!!!! Shelly for letting us stay at your place.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
19 May 2018
Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. I hope to see you again.
Reviewed 20 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

22 Oct 2017
Thank you for your review. I am happy you enjoyed your stay. I hope to have you as a return guest.
maria7103...
Cleveland, Ohio
“Wonderful experience”
Reviewed 18 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

Our family loved vacation in Hilton Head.The condo was very comfortable and had everything we needed. The location is great; close to the beach, stores, and restaurants. The check-in process went smoothly and the owner was easy to reach. It was a wonderful experience and we enjoyed our stay at this condo.Shelly, thank you for sharing your place with us.

27 Aug 2017
Thanks for leaving a review. I am happy you had a good time. I hope to see you back.
J1200CLsa...
“Perfect for us!”
Reviewed 23 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Myself and two of my friends went on vacation this year and this was our first time to Hilton Head! I must say it was wonderful!! Our unit had anything we needed. We didn't spend much time there, but there were beach chairs which was perfect! Made traveling light. Only wish the shuttle ran a little more but the owner has no control. I definitely want to stay in this unit again!!!

27 Aug 2017
Great to hear you had a good time. I hope to see you back again!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing