“Great location!”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

650ginger...
Alexandria, Kentucky
“Great location!”
Reviewed 12 October 2014 for a stay in October 2014

This condo is in an ideal location in Palmetto Dunes. the layout of the three bedrooms was perfect for us. I do think the bathrooms and kitchen could be updated...and we never could figure out how to work the DVD player in the living room...one of the bedrooms still had a VHs player in it. However, the place was clean, great location to the beach and pool area. I would stay here again!

Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Ohio
Reviewed 31 July 2013 for a stay in July 2013

TN
Reviewed 24 July 2013 for a stay in July 2013

KY
Reviewed 26 June 2013 for a stay in June 2013

Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$350
Night
Week
Make Enquiry
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing