“Fun activity for All!”

ZipLine Hilton Head
Ranked #11 of 91 Tours in Hilton Head
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: A fun, thrilling zipline canopy tour, part of Broad Creek Marina Adventures, in the heart of Hilton Head Island. Approximately a 2 hour adventure, flying over & through massive live oaks & pines, looking out at glistening Broad Creek, the boats, marshes & dolphins. We feature 8 ziplines & 2 suspension bridges with heights to 75ft. You're harnessed & helmeted. Ages 10 & older; weight 80 lbs to 250 lbs.
Reviewed 13 September 2018

I've wanted to do this for such a long time, but finally did it this trip and it did not disappoint! My boyfriend is afraid of heights but sucked it up for me and he still had fun! The tour guides were great, the course was easy and fun and great for first timers.

1  Thank Maggie D
Write a ReviewReviews (1 454)
All reviews
"safety"
in 154 reviews

14 - 18 of 1 454 reviews

Reviewed 11 September 2018

Had two wonderful guides to take us through the tree tops on Hilton Head Island. Good training and practice provided prior to getting on the zip line to be sure everyone was safe. Great fun for family members of all ages.

1  Thank Deana P
Reviewed 9 September 2018

the staff was great and had a great time talking with them a great course with some nice challenging obstacles. would recommend this to everyone.

Reviewed 5 September 2018 via mobile

Spent 2 days in Hilton Head and ziplining was my favorite activity for sure! I enjoyed our instructors. They were very informative, and added to the experience with their fun sense of humor. Went with my boyfriend, but this would also be a great family activity as well. Make sure you dress properly with sneakers and pants or long shorts. You will get a bit of exercise, so I would probably suggest going in a cooler month since this is an outdoor activity.

See more reviews
Reviewed 3 September 2018

I'm a 74 year old Grandma and I took my 13 year old Grandson on the Zip line. We had a blast! The staff was very safety conscious and accompanied us on the adventure. The facilities are very nice and the area beautiful. I would definitely recommend zipping on Hilton Head Island as part of your vacation. The Aerial Adventure which is also located on the property is also a must do.