“Bucket list adventure”

ZipLine Hilton Head
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: A fun, thrilling zipline canopy tour, part of Broad Creek Marina Adventures, in the heart of Hilton Head Island. Approximately a 2 hour adventure, flying over & through massive live oaks & pines, looking out at glistening Broad Creek, the boats, marshes & dolphins. We feature 8 ziplines & 2 suspension bridges with heights to 75ft. You're harnessed & helmeted. Ages 10 & older; weight 80 lbs to 250 lbs.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I am a 50 year old active woman. I thought I was signing my family up for a zip line adventure. When we arrived we realized we signed up for the ropes aerial adventure. We were not sure if we should switch are reservations or not. We paid with a coupon from a presentation and our refund towards zip lining was only for the value of the coupon. We thankfully decided to do the aerial adventures. It was one of the hardest and most fun family activities I have ever done! My children that were with us ages 19 and 15 loved it and were able to do all the courses. I got a few bruises but was able to complete all the courses as well. The double black diamond course is the toughest. My husband is a large muscular man over 200 pounds. He did not enjoy the adventure as much as we did. He did not complete the double black diamond course. You are suspended with a safety rope and he mostly muscled his way through. I am 5’6” and some of the obstacles were a little hard to reach. The perfect height and weight for this course would be my 6 foot son that weighs 160 pounds. You need excellent balance and core strength! It was definitely a bucket list activity for me!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Write a ReviewReviews (1 322)
All reviews
"safety"
in 171 reviews

49 - 53 of 1 322 reviews

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

My two sons and I visited ZipLine Hilton Head along with two of their friends. The ziplines were all exciting (and fast) and ouir tour guides were entertaining and engaging. Two of our group had never ziplined before and they had a great time (and said they couldn't wait to do it again). If you are vacationing near Hilton Head, I highly recommend visiting Zipline HIlton Head.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Excellent experience! Day and John made the experience fun and entertaining! The ropes course experience at night was amazing too!

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Three kids age 8-14 and a much older Dad thoroughly enjoyed two hours on this high ropes adventure course despite the hot weather. Would gladly do again or recommend to anyone.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member