“Great for fish!”

ELA'S Blu Water Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
ELA'S Blu Water Grille is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #113 of 392 Restaurants in Hilton Head
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Transit: OMNI RESORT / MARRIOTT RESORT / WESTIN RESORT offer free shuttles to ELA'S Palmetto Dunes - DunesBuggy - free shuttle to ELA's
Description: Featured in Bon Appetit magazine and the winner of numerous Open Table awards, ELA's Blu Water Grille is a shining star on the Hilton Head scene. Fresh catch seafood and prime cut steaks of the highest quality, artfully prepared by our culinary team of experts, compliment the extensive boutique wine selection. Located at Shelter Cove Harbour overlooking the marina and Broad Creek, ELA's is known for the best water views on the island. A casual intimate interior, wrap around dining patio exterior, and nightly entertainment provided by local recording artists set the perfect dining experience or location to host special events, private parties, or rehearsal dinners
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The flounder was exquisite as was the layered crab appetizer. Had two teenagers with us that loved the place. Great way to end the day. Request inside seating if it is extremely hot out.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I had really looked forward to lunch at ELA's. Unfortunately, the waitress was unfriendly and my salad was terrible. I got the pear and arugula salad with grilled chicken. When the waitress brought the salad, I asked for bread and she said they didn't have any. The grilled chicken tasted like fish and when I asked about it, I learned the chicken was grilled in the same pan as the fish. The arugula had a strange, musty taste. Overall, it was a very disappointing experience. The elevator wasn't working, so my friend who just had back surgery had to navigate the steps which was quite difficult.

2  Thank Cherr63
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Beautiful setting on the bay. Perfect for watching the weekly fireworks. The food was excellent and I particularly enjoyed my peanut butter pie. If I had to say one negative thing it was that the service was a bit too fast.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The seafood was fresh and the steak thick and made to perfection. Dining outside gives a water view of the marina . A little music also makes for an exceptional evening for a special occasion. Totally special. Chris

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

A horrible dining experience due to two unsupervised children that ran through the restaurant and ended up by the corner window by our table. After they leaned on my friend’s chair, played in her hair and constantly touched her, we told the waiter. His response? I’m sorry. After reporting the same to the manager, his response? I’m sorry. We’re not a kid restaurant. Apologies don’t cut it in the food and beverage business. Not on a 12 mile island in the summer, tourist season. I live here year round. There are far better restaurants to go to and I won’t be back here.