“Leave winter behind”
other travellers have booked this property
LIVING ROOM WITH TWO LARGE LEATHER SOFAS AND LAZY BOY RECLINER
SPACIOUS LIVING ROOM, DINING, AND SCREENED PORCH SCREENED PORCH OVERLOOKING THE 9TH TEE HARBOUR TOWN GOLF COURSE
Check Availability
SCREENED PORCH OVERLOOKING THE 9TH TEE HARBOUR TOWN GOLF COURSE
VIEW OF THE 9TH TEE
LARGE SCREENED PORCH WITH CEILING FAN
DESK IN THE LIVING ROOM
157 HARBOURWOOD VILLA, END UNIT, GROUND LEVEL, PARK IN FRONT, PRIVATE AND QUIET.
ENTRY HALL
BIKING ON THE BEACH
NICE REDFISH CAUGHT IN SEA PINES
ENTRANCE TO THE BEAUTIFUL FOREST PRESERVE
THE VIEW OF THE HARBOUR TOWN GOLF CLUB FROM OUTSIDE OUR VILLA
GO HORSEBACK RIDING AT LAWTON STABLES.
SOUTH BEACH, RESTAURANTS, SHOPPING, AND SALTY DOG TEE SHIRT FACTORY
RESTAURANT AND BAR OVERLOOKING MARINA IN SOUTH BEACH
THE SEA PINES SECURITY GATE
DON'T MISS THE BEAUTIFUL SUNSETS IN HARBOUR TOWN.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Robert J
Melrose, NY
“Leave winter behind”
Reviewed 12 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017

Janet's place was a welcome respite from the cold New York winter. The villa was spacious and clean and could accommodate six people although we were only two. The bedrooms are both spacious with large closets and the bed in the master bedroom was very comfortable.The screened in porch looked out on the golf course and thanks to sunny weather in the 70's for several days we were able to spend time on the porch when we were resting from biking the wonderful trails in Sea Pines or golfing or walking on one of the beautiful beaches at Hilton Head. We loved the fact that we didn't have to drive all the way to Florida for our vacation. A lovely bonus was the azaleas blooming everywhere.The location is convenient to everything at Sea Pines. There is no sea view but we did not miss it at all since the ocean and Harbour Town were a five minute bike ride away. You won't be disappointed as the villa is a good value.

12 Mar 2017
Thank you for your kind review. We are always happy to hear when guests enjoy our 2nd home in Sea Pines. Our goal is for all our guests to have a great vacation experience, and we hope to welcome you back for another stay in the future.
Carol P
Shreveport, Louisiana
“We Loved this Villa!”
Reviewed 31 March 2016 for a stay in January 2016

My husband and I stayed here recently. It is in a wonderful location close to everything. We rode bikes every day all around Sea Pines. The villa is neat and clean and has great leather furniture. This property has many amenities not found in other places we have rented. We plan to visit this property again in September. I would highly recommend this villa to anyone traveling to this location.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The well equipped kitchen
Liked least: nothing
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
1 Apr 2016
Thank you for your positive review! This is so valuable to others when making a decision of where to stay. It is always a pleasure know that a guest has enjoyed their vacation at our home. We are looking forward to welcoming you back in September.
Jean T
Chicago, Illinois
“Romantic Holiday at this Wonderful Villa in a Great Location!”
Reviewed 23 March 2016 for a stay in February 2016

This is the second time we have stayed at this beautiful villa. We love the location, view, decor, and cleanliness of this home. The owner is easy to reach and very helpful with suggestions of activities and restaurants. You won't find a better villa or a more dedicated owner!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The location and cleanliness of the villa.
Liked least: Having to leave to go home.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
24 Mar 2016
We are so happy that you enjoyed your vacation. We love to hear when our guests have had a good time and appreciate our time and effort!
Canton, Michigan
Reviewed 11 July 2014 for a stay in July 2014

Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 50-64
Niagara-on-the-Lake, Canada
Reviewed 18 June 2014 for a stay in June 2014

Bathroom cleanliness Service
Liked best: Location
Liked least: Everything else but the location
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
2 Jul 2014
After reading this review from these guests I feel that I must respond to what they said.

These guests totally misrepresented who would be staying at our villa. If they had told me how many people would be staying there I would not have rented to them. I was told it was 2 people.(Husband and wife) I allow a maximum of 6 people at the villa.

I spoke with them the day they arrived because they were not able to work the tv. I have instructions at the villa for the HD tv, cable box, and dvd player. They were very rude and hung up on me the first night they were there. The next morning I called them to make sure the tv was working and everything was fine. They did not answer so I sent them a follow up email which they did not answer.

I heard from them 5 days later. They called me at 10:30pm at night to tell me they couldn't lock the sliding glass door, and they thought they heard someone trying to get in. There are two locks on the door plus a security rod. I told them I would call Sea Pines Security to come investigate. They refused and hung up on me again after telling me that if I did not refund their money they would write a terrible review about their stay at our villa.

I called them the next morning, and they did not answer. About 10am that morning I received two phone calls from my neighbors and a call from the security department. I was told there were at least 9 people staying at our villa. They complained that they were banging on walls, running around outside, and setting off fireworks on the golf course behind our villa. I tried to call the guests again, and they would not answer.
They sent me an email later that day saying they left the villa. I had one of my neighbors that has a key go in to check our villa. It was a terrible mess!

For the 5 days the guests were there they never called me to complain about the things they mentioned in the review like bugs, lipstick on a glass, etc. If there was a problem with the cleaning the housekeepers would have come back to clean again. I even have a note on the wall stating that at the villa. The villa is sprayed inside and outside every month. If the guests had complained I would have had the pest control company come in to spray again. I was never able to even have a conversation with these people because they always hung up on me the 2 times I spoke with them.

I am sorry that these guests never called me about the problems that were mentioned in their review. I have some excellent reviews, and anyone that has ever rented from me knows that I would immediately address any problem that came up during their stay at our villa.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing