Open today: 09:00 - 16:00
Review Highlights
Excellent!

The bike I rented was in excellent condition and I had a great time riding around Hilton Head... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
bjbartle23
Wurtsboro, New York
Island Life Bike review

Chuck helped us upon picking up our bikes and was extremely helpful in giving us nice routes to... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
K8428RHkristinh

Recommended experiences in and around Hilton Head
from US$35,00
from US$70,62
from US$40,00
from US$35,83
More Info
All reviews in great condition great customer service text message easy process flat tire rental experience rental process worked great these guys next year sea pines jeremy lock delivery company hhi condo
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 January 2021

Island Life was recommended by our condo concierge. I left a voicemail and received a callback very quickly and bikes were delivered very fast on same day. Free delivery and pick up. So easy!

Reviewed 24 January 2021

I found this bike rental co. on Google. I called them up, paid over the phone and our bikes were at our place in about 20 minutes. It doesn’t get any easier than that, plus it was super cheap!!! If you’ve never done a bike ride along the beach it’s time you do!!!

1  Thank Fordkrisi
Reviewed 20 January 2021

I've rented from a variety of companies on the island and I feel this was the friendliest and most efficient of them all. We did run into some minor difficulties with one of the bikes and they came out promptly and swapped it out for us. We had no other issues with the other bikes and they were in great condition. They were even accommodating to picking the bikes off at a different location from the drop off. I'll definitely use them again.

1  Thank tracyandherboys
Reviewed 14 January 2021

Island Life bike rentals is our go to, every time we need bikes when visiting the island. We have used them many times over the span of 4 years.

Reviewed 13 January 2021

This was my first time using Island Life Bike Rentals. We've been vacationing in HHI for over 30 years, and we've used different bicycle rental companies over the years, but I have to say this was our best experience yet. The bikes were in great condition, and most importantly the seats were super comfortable!

Date of experience: December 2020