“Great ice cream place!”
Review of Ice Cream Cone

Ice Cream Cone
Ranked #137 of 393 Restaurants in Hilton Head
Reviewed 28 June 2018

Love all the choices of hand dipped ice cream! Great little place in Coligny! Long line, but it moved quickly!

Reviewed 11 June 2018

Always crowded, but worth the wait. Wonderful ice cream, some seating room. Fun flavors, kids loved it, me too!

Reviewed 6 June 2018

`My husband and I always enjoy having a cone at this shop. They have a very wide selection of flavors from which you can choose to enjoy. Great sundaes, too.

Reviewed 5 June 2018

You can't go to the beach and not get ice cream, so I was excited to try the "fresh, delicious" flavors that Ice Cream Cone boasted. Unfortunately, we got there as the after-dinner crowd did, so it was packed. I'm super indecisive and had the hardest time choosing what flavor I wanted! That was tough for me. I kind of wish they had flavors of the day/week to make choosing easier, especially since the place was packed and it was hard to see what all the options were. I settled on the Birthday Cake in a cup. The ice cream was good, but I wish I had been able to sample some of the other more unique flavors, had the place not been so busy! If we make it back to HHI, I would like to visit again at a non-peak time, and try something new. Definitely recommend Ice Cream Cone for families wanting ice cream dessert!
Also, seating inside is limited, so you'll more than likely get your ice cream and eat outside, or while walking around the shopping center.

Reviewed 10 May 2018 via mobile

A nice assortment of flavors, hand dipped and at reasonable prices. Friendly local place, with sandwiches and such, but the ice cream is the star.