US$96
US$120
US$102
Priceline
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$115/night.

Free cancellation until 29/07
US$68
All reviewsblast from the pastmotor lodgetraveling downmilitary discountrv parkstayed one nightking roomreptile lagoonsombrero restaurantsouvenir shopstamalescarportsaunathrowbacktelevisionftrefrigerator
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Having driven through this landmark, I don’t know that it continues to be a worthwhile stop. The decor hasn’t changed in the last forty years. This is not to say there isn’t shopping and other reasons to stop, but that there is no longer any excitement.

Stayed: May 2018
Reviewed 23 April 2018 via mobile

Walls were paper thin, could hear everything the neighbors said. Went to walk around to the shops for 30 minutes and our room reeked of marijuana from the bathroom, even though we were in a non smoking area. Our room was right behind the steakhouse. Beds could be moved by rolling. Sinks leaked.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Laura G
Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

First off lower all your standards, bring you sense of humor, extra blankets and a space heater if you want to have a decent night here. HAD I known how terrible the motel rooms were I would have kept driving. Rusted fridge, heater wouldn't go past 63 degrees (it was 34 degrees out) the toilet moved at least an inch down every time you sat on it. I'm just glad I got out without bed bugs! Also the next morning my son and I went to at least go in the Sombrero lookout. They said it was closed because it was 15 MPH wind out... Ok I'm from Seattle, I've been up in the Space Needle in 2 different windstorms, like 25-45 gusts I didn't even feel it vibrate. If this thing close at such a light wind be afraid, very afraid to go in this monstrosity if it's below 5 mph.... Btw the food is terrible at the restaurant, sadly I'd eat at a hospital before is ever eat here again. In closing update this rusty nail, it's a joke.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Shawna M
Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

Stopped here a number of times over the years. Still as quirkey, but fun especially if you have children. They can still see the wonder and fun of about anything. Plastic dinosaurs, polka dot elephants, tiny molded ponies, think of it and SOB probably has it, the kids will love, and you the adults will get a get just seeing the joy and happiness on children's faces. Yes, the food is not great, the t-shirts are cheesy, and gas is not cheap. I could go on and on why SOB should have faded away many years ago. But all the crap we see as adults don't seem to hold the same mystery, awe, and newness that children intrinsically find in this small cooky place. You know you've 30 minutes in your life to escape. Try it.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank KK1951
Reviewed 18 February 2018

Always passed this place by on the way to/from trips to NJ. Off of I95 used to have many signs along the way. The only good thing is buying fireworks. My family spent one night many years ago, do't remember the hotel name. Lousy. Stay in Selma near JR Cigar outlets, some good hotels near the outlet malls. I think there's a Choice Hotel in that area that's nice and has handicap accessible rooms to those who need it. Bypass, even if you need to go to the bathroom

Stayed: March 2017