“Terrible service ”

Ranked #179 of 973 Restaurants in Greenville
Price range: US$0 - US$15
Cuisines: Pizza, Brew Pub
Dining options: After-hours
Description: Mellow Mushroom is proud to serve Greenville with delicious pizza, hoagies, burgers, calzones and salads. Providing quality food since 1974, we use fresh ingredients on all our menu items. Mellow Mushroom is more than just a pizza restaurant; it is where Greenville pizza lovers and beer lovers gather. Our menu and locations are as eclectic as our fans. Join the beer club, shop our Mellow shirts and see the unique artwork in each of our locations. The search for the best pizza in Greenville is over.
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We love Mellow Mushroom, and have been to different locations and have always had a great experience. But at this location we received the worst service. Our waitress NEVER refilled our drinks. My son was crying because it took so long and then asked the waitress what took so long (he’s 4). This is the first time in our lives that we didn’t tip. There are so many quality restaurants in Greenville , please don’t waste your time.

Sean S, Manager at Mellow Mushroom, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

I would like to personally apologize for your experience. Please contact me at pcmellowdmsc@gmail.com. I would like the opportunity to make it right for your family

Reviewed 1 April 2018

My husband is a pizza hound! He thinks it is the best pizza in town. I have to agree. The toppings are fresh, and the pizza dough is made in house. You can't go wrong here!

Sean S, Manager at Mellow Mushroom, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Thanks for the great review

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Had lunch here on a Thursday with family. It was late afternoon so the restaurant was not busy. Despite this, there were several tables that were not cleared and stayed this way for the 1+ hours we were there. Our water was served in paper cups with lids (we are all adults here!). We ordered a pitcher of Sangria and after a few minutes our server notified us that the bartender didn’t know how to make it (what?) so the server would make it for us herself...several minutes later she delivers the sangria and tells us that ‘some of the ingredients she needed’ were not available so she had to improvise and hoped it tasted ok! What? The pizza and bruschetta were good, as we expect from Mellow Mushroom, having visited other locations. But the lack of cleanliness, poor service, missing ingredients, clueless bartender were shocking. Mellow Mushroom is not a fly-by-night restaurant...maybe corporate needs to pay a visit?

Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us. Please contact me at 803-38-9705 so we can discuss further

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

Just walked out. Bartender SUCKS. Sat there 10 whole Mins and not even an eye contact. Finally talks to me to get my order and doesn’t even get me my drink. He attends to everyone around me asks how their food is, gets other people beer after my order. And because I’m a one top with a soda drink you wanna treat me like no one. I always tip 50-100% for good service, because guess what I come from food and beverage. But when your going to treat me like I’m no one. And no your not in the weeds, your just bad at your job. A simple hello I’ll be right with you or sincere apology would be all I needed. But I spend my whole lunch staring at my phone without getting any food. Because I couldn’t get a simple beverage 10 mins after I ordered (when your right in front of the soda gun and cups WTF) Very disappointed. I moved from bluffton sc and was very excited to see a mellow mushroom here. I’ll take my tip and money to barleys. So � disappointed.

Thank you for taking the time tor reach out. Please contact me at 803-318-9705.

Thanks,

Reviewed 21 March 2018

My wife and I had an appointment downtown and decided to try eating here. It was a Wednesday and not very busy at all. We both had a salad which was delicious and served in very unique style bowls. I also had a BLT sandwich and bowl of tortilla soup. The soup was awesome and a little different than any tortilla soup I've ever had. Food and atmosphere was great and our server very friendly and helpful. A definite must try.

Sean S, Manager at Mellow Mushroom, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2018

Been to Mellow Mushroom? Share your experiences!