“Great spot interesting combo!”
Review of Crabby's Cajun

Crabby's Cajun
Get food delivered
OR
Get food delivered
Ranked #687 of 878 Restaurants in Greenville
Reviewed 27 February 2021

Great food with a fun atmosphere. The seasonings are perfection, service was great and they give you plenty of food! Interesting combination of chinese and seafood, and it works!

Date of visit: February 2021
Write a reviewReviews (14)

Reviewed 19 January 2021 via mobile

Some of the best seafood I’ve had in Greenville! Super polite and friendly service. Would highly recommend to anybody looking for some high quality seafood with great service!

Date of visit: January 2021
Reviewed 3 January 2021 via mobile

Very much a cajun place. Atmosphere was not much but some of the best seafood we've had locally. The crab legs were cooked perfectly and the shrimp were devine. Only problem was no draft beer. Would definitely go again.

Date of visit: January 2021
Reviewed 18 October 2020

I discovered this place with my husband about 4 weeks, and we have been back twice! I simply love the shrimp boil in garlic and butter. I get a side of hush puppies and they are the best. Their staff is laid back, and it looks like they are struggling to get people to apply. But Bobbie is an awesome server, and Joey was very attentive as well. It is definitely worth a try! I know we will be back in the next 2 weeks or so, hopefully dragging along some friends.

Date of visit: October 2020
1  Thank PlaidScottie
Reviewed 18 October 2020

Absolutely the worst service I’ve ever had,family of 9 sat for 30 mins before we got a menu,none of our drinks were refilled throughout the whole meal,we had to wait 25 mins for our checks...we had to ask 3 times for our to go bags...Overall just really bad service.

Date of visit: October 2020