“Good burgers, but Fries were extra”
Review of Grill Marks

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Grill Marks
Ranked #335 of 958 Restaurants in Greenville
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I visited with my adult son. It was conveniently located in the front portion of the Haywood Mall. There was no receptionist to seat us, so we had to go find someone who eventually sat us at a table indoors. Our server was friendly and helpful. We ordered a burger, and for the $10-12 prices, we would have expected fries to be included & served with the burger. But fries were separate and another $3-$5, making the burger + fries a $13-$17 proposition. The burgers themselves were tasty, but not overly generous in their portions. We also ordered a brownie freak shake to split. It was tasty, & very attractive, but hard to eat.
Overall, our experience was good.

Reviewed 12 March 2018

We stopped here to have lunch and watch some basketball. They were very accommodating with our seating request to be able to see TVs. All four of us ordered different selections. I had the Mark Griddle which was a burger with bacon, cheddar, a fried egg between two pancake buns. It came with maple syrup for dipping. This was an excellent choice, Others had regular burgers with various toppings. All of us agreed that these were some of the best burgers we have ever had. Good service, The only problem was my daughters burger was brought out wrong. However it was quickly replaced with the correct order. This place is in a mall and there were a lot of people in line as we left.

Reviewed 22 February 2018 via mobile

Conveniently located at a Haywood Mall entrance. We were seated on the large patio. Plastic covered the open areas b/c it was a windy cool day. An outside fireplace helped to make the area comfortable. I had chicken corn chowder. It had chunks of chicken and corn in a thick broth. I also chose the Foghorn Leghorn which was chicken breast on a bun with guacamole spread. Average at best. My other family members had Mark’s mall special. It was a thick hamburger served on a golden bun with choice of lettuce, tomato and cheese. My daughter said her hamburger was over cooked. My granddaughter stated hers was good.

Reviewed 3 February 2018 via mobile

Stopped in with the kids and they devoured a freak shake and then tucked in to an Amazing burger.

I had the Au Poivre burger which was awesome and tried the chicken wings too which were super tasty

Our server was Rachel and she did a great job of looking after us. I know we will be back!

Reviewed 26 January 2018 via mobile

We had dinner here this weekend. Our food was really good but they put us out on the patio that is supposedly heated. We sat almost in front of a heater but the plastic walls have such large gaps that it was not very comfortable out there. The staff encouraged us to sit out there.

I ordered the pineapple burger that was excellent. We split three types of fries; truffle, sweet potato and fat fries. They were all quite good. The sauce for the sweet potato fries is so good.