All reviews waffles small dog a pet friendly hotel stay there again other hotels haywood mall pleasant stay room was large comfortable beds first floor great place to stay excellent stay close to downtown staff was very friendly convenient location pets lq
Reviewed 26 June 2018

Very clean hotel inside and out. No pet fee which is want sold us. The breakfast had a good variety and was good. We would stay here again if in area. The room was very comfy but I hate small pillows never quite line up right.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Jesse M, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Greenville Haywood, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2018

Thank you Lynne!! We truly appreciate your wonderful 5 star review! I am so glad that you were able to enjoy your stay with us and delighted that you were able to bring your pup with you! We hope you have the opportunity to come back to Greenville again so we can welcome you back! Thank you again for your kind comments and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 26 June 2018

This was a great hotel. So far the best LQ that I have stayed in. Great location, friendly staff, nice hot breakfast, clean room. The pool looked refreshing and inviting, considering it was 90 degrees. Overall wonderful stay

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Jesse M, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Greenville Haywood, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2018

Wow, thank you for such an amazing review! We are delighted that your stay was wonderful and are so glad you could enjoy our great staff and tasty breakfast! We hope you get the chance to come back to Greenville so we can welcome you back! Thank you again and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 23 June 2018

I'm very thankful for a hotel that accepts pets. The room didn't smell like pets and my dog was very comfortable even though he doesn't like to travel. I especially like the mattresses and the towels were soft and the shower was wonderful.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Jesse M, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Greenville Haywood, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2018

S8682KMsusant,

Thank you so much for such a wonderful and kind-hearted review! We know that pets are part of your family so they are always welcome! We truly appreciate your comments and I will make sure to share them with my team. We are delighted that you enjoyed every aspect of your stay with us and hope that you will book with us again on your next stop in Greenville! Thank you again.

Reviewed 21 June 2018

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Jesse M, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Greenville Haywood, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2018

Reviewed 17 June 2018

Horrible odor, sheets not changed on the sleeper sofa, pubic hair throughout the bathroom and bugs biting at your ankles! The staff was aware of the odor immediately after checking in. They stated they attempted to correct the issue with some machine. Nothing like traveling all day to,attend a wedding, then to come to a room to find these issues. We packed up and went to the Hilton next door. Huge improvement!! To top it off, not,one phone call from management to apologize.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Jesse M, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Greenville Haywood, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2018

Darryl,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. I am so sorry to hear about the issues you encountered during your stay. I can ensure you that room cleanliness is not an issue we ever run into and when we do it is something we take very seriously. Our rooms are all inspected thoroughly before check-in and I hate that these items were missed in your room. My front office manager also contacted you directly to offer apologies as well. Please know that all of your comments have been shared with my housekeeping team so we can make sure this does not happen again. We appreciate your comments as they can only help us improve. I hope you have a wonderful rest of your week and thank you again.