All reviews room was clean maintained grounds pool area is free breakfast is older hotel mini fridge nice stay no elevator place to stay hot breakfast front desk staff myrtle beach across the street cereal sc marsh
Reviewed 25 May 2018 via mobile

Just checked in today. The lobby looked pretty good until I realized the chair cushions were so dirty looking that I could not imagine sitting on them. Upon first look, the room looked alright. The chairs in the room; however, are dirtier than the lobby chairs. We covered the chairs with towels in order to sit on them. Breakfast is included but I cannot imagine eating food prepared in a place this dirty. The bathroom floor and tub were dirty as well. Thank goodness for shower shoes. The carpet is visibly filthy and there are holes in the bedspread and blankets. We cleaned what we could and covered what we could not clean. We have two more days in this hotel and I am just glad my days are scheduled to be full so I can be outside the room. The staff member completing my check in was professional and friendly. I did not complain or request to be moved to another room because I have no desire to move from one dirty room to another. The pictures don't give the "in person" experience of the dirt.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank Marilynrj
Racheal W, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Georgetown, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We take guest feedback seriously. We will use your feedback to work towards improving our facilities and guest experience.

Reviewed 21 May 2018 via mobile

2 story motel from the 60’s. Lobby and breakfast area has been renovated and are clean and inviting. Good hot breakfast included with eggs, sausage, waffles, cereal, coffee, toast and bagels.

Room however was very old and dated. Room was clean for the most part and there was no bugs seen which is a plus but old and dirty in the corners. Rooms need to be renovated and new carpets are a must. Found 3 burn marks from cigarettes and yet no smoking allowed for years.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Don W

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

My family and I stayed here for the weekend and were pleased with the hospitality shown to us. The staff was friendly. This hotel is located close to a lot of other places so the location was great. The breakfast was great.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank mrsbib1966
Racheal W, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Georgetown, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our property. We take guest satisfaction seriously and we are always pleased to know that our guests enjoyed themselves.

Reviewed 26 April 2018 via mobile

I stay here as often as I can. Nice views of the marsh and the Great Pee Dee river. Across the street from the marina and nice restaurants. Just a short walk from waterfront shopping. The staff is always smiling and happy to see you at check in.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank David H
Racheal W, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Georgetown, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2018

Hi David,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel. We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay with us. It is ALWAYS our goal to make each guest experience amazing. We look forward to seeing you soon.

Reviewed 6 March 2018

We were looking for a place to stay and we didn't have a reservation so we ended up here. From the outside and the lobby it didn't seem so bad. The front desk staff was friendly. The room however was not so great. It looked like this had been an old motel that had been converted to a Quality Inn. The carpet was dreadful, the bathroom needed work and sprucing up, but on the bright side the bed was comfortable. The breakfast was not as good as we expected for this chain. Overall a D-.

Room Tip: Go elsewhere.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Robert D
Racheal W, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Georgetown, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel. We take our guest feedback very seriously. We will take the feedback you have provided and use it to improve our service and the property condition. We do hope that you will consider staying with us if you are ever in the area again.