“Very good food and service”
Review of Cracker Barrel

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #5 of 90 Restaurants in Gaffney
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Had a late lunch here. I'm always one to try something new, so I ordered the grilled pork chop. It was tender, relatively juicy and went very well with the side of fried spiced apple slices. Wait staff was attentive and friendly but not overly so.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Food and service were both good. Waitress was on top of her game. I would definitely say this place is a favorite of the locals. We did not have to wait to be seated, when we left there was a large number of people in the store and hanging around outside waiting on a table. Navigating through the store due to all the people was a little tough after meal, overall nothing I can really complain about the experience. I would eat there again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Typical CB food but the service was just amazing. Everyone you spoke to were friendly and made you feel welcome.

Reviewed 29 May 2018

Country cooking, country breakfast, good selections, good service, I will go back if I'm in the area.

Reviewed 27 May 2018

We have never tried the soup at a Cracker Barrel. We did here and loved it. Vegetable beef was excellent. All of our food was super here. The service was spectacular.

Been to Cracker Barrel? Share your experiences!