“Astoundingly Good Food”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Came here knowing this was the #1 rated restaurant in Fort Mill but expected it to just be a quaint Southern local restaurant. What we found was quality creative flavors in a charming Southern setting.

Food (5/5) - Everything was delicious! The Pork Belly was perfect. Flat iron steak satisfying, shrimp and grits flavorful and the bread pudding with caramel drizzle heavenly.

Service (4/5) - Sarah was wonderful!

Atmosphere (4/5) - Cosy, quaint but a little cramped.

Reviewed 26 June 2018

Quaint setting in the downtown area of Fort Mill. There is free parking behind the restaurant or on the street. Clean. Quiet even if the tables are a bit close together. Loved the framed photos adorning the wall. Friendly and efficient staff. Menu has a good variety to choose with a nice variety of unique salads to choose from. The food is tasty. We came during the lunchtime. I recommend the chicken wings. Portions were filling and prices are comparable to a dine-in urban restaurant for those who want a break from fast-food dining.

Reviewed 18 June 2018

Three of us went for lunch and each had a different dish. They were all great! I had spinach salad with sautéed scallops. The scallops were delicious! And the salad was great. The shrimp and grits were better than the ones I had in Charleston recently.

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

Our first and second visits were amazing. Try the fried green beans, available as a side or as an appetizer to share. The meatloaf is very good. My husband always puts ketchup on his meatloaf, but not on theirs. Also enjoyed the chicken pot pie. Last visit I ordered the grilled pimento cheese. It came on toasted bread but the pimento cheese inside was cold. Definitely NOT grilled pimento cheese. They were so busy, I let it go, but was disappointed. Hubby had the turkey sandwich. Real roasted turkey, really piled on. Loved it! Also recommend the fresh fruit side. Content changes based on what is locally available. Had strawberries and watermelon one night, peaches and watermelon another time. Dinner entrees for 2 is around $35, before tip with iced tea (not alcoholic beverage). Will return.

Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

Dinner was great. This was hands down the best pork chop I’ve ever had. My order got mixed up (my husband said it was my fault, I’m not convinced) and we had to wait on my entree, owner came over and apologized and was very gracious. This is a favorite place of ours for years and will be going back again and again. It’s a must in Fort Mill.