See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 March 2021

We were so excited to try out this brand new hotel as it is SO convenient to Carowinds as well as friends and family living in Charlotte. The location was perfect and extremely easy to access the interstate going either direction. We were blown away at the amenities offered as well as the style and cleanliness, especially given the awesome price point of this hotel. Staff was super helpful and friendly with any questions or requests we had....especially Nicole Bolt. We already have another room booked for another volleyball tournament coming up and plan to book many more stays as soon as Carowinds opens.

Date of stay: March 2021
Stephen Piwowar, General Manager at Towneplace Suites By Marriott Fort Mill At Carowinds Blvd., responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear michellel824,

Thank you for reviewing your stay with us. We are happy to see that you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to welcoming you back for many more stays.

Stephen Piwowar

Reviewed 26 March 2021

This is definitely a nice place! I was there with some business partners last night and we really enjoyed this hotel. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. We didn't have any problems with parking or pain. I would suggest checking out this location if you are staying in the area

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear bryanu317,

Thank you for completing a review of our brand new hotel. We are very happy to see you enjoyed your stay with us. It was our pleasure to accomodate you as a guest.

Stephen Piwowar

Reviewed 27 February 2021 via mobile

Town Place Suites on Carowinds Blvd is a brand new Marriott hotel located across from the Carowinds Park and conveniently accessed from I-77. It’s always easy to be impressed by a new hotel that features all the latest technologies and upgrades. However, it was the enthusiasm and friendliness of the staff that was most impressive. Attention from the front desk team, Brad, Stephen and Tish, to being greeted by the housekeeping staff as I walked to my room, made me feel very welcomed. It’s clear the entire team is proud to be part of this new hotel. Check in/check out was a breeze. The room was comfortable and well appointed with a full kitchen. The grab and go breakfast was waiting for me when I came down in the morning. Something I noticed and appreciated was low tech but most useful: a colorful wall map with local attraction featured distances in driving time is helpful to people like me not familiar with the area. Glad to recommend this property to my friends.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
Nicole Bolt, Sales at Towneplace Suites By Marriott Fort Mill At Carowinds Blvd., responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2021

Hi Mr. Baker,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us and being one of our very first guests. It's really nice to know that the front desk staff and housekeeping made you feel welcome as we aim to with all of our guests. Your review of your stay is very detailed and insightful while highlighting the personal touches that make all the difference. We look forward to having you here again soon.