“Solid healthy breakfast”

Ranked #1 of 39 Restaurants in Folly Beach
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

This is a must go in FB. Great breakfast, solid coffee, mostly families and dogs. Can get crowded during prime hours. Huevos Rancheros are good, especially with green Chile topping. Small but nice outdoor seating.

Write a ReviewReviews (1 539)

76 - 80 of 1 540 reviews

Reviewed 27 June 2018

Went for breakfast my favorite was the side of cheese grits they were creamy and delicious. I had eggs sausage and my husband and I halved a cinnamon roll. Coffee was also good and I LOVED the dog theme. Will go back for sure

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

We stopped at this cafe after reading my fellow Trip Adviser reviews and I’m so glad we did. ThWhat an awesome spot! The Folly eggs Benedict was fantastic. A perfectly toasted English muffin was topped with a shrimp cake AND a crab cake. A poached egg (of course) and just the right amount of hollandaise sauce. (So many places drench it and mask the other flavors.) it was served with delicious fresh fruit and asparagus. The French toast was very nice and served with scrumptious fresh strawberries.

We ate inside in the A/C for a respite from the heat and humidity outside. But there were folks on the patio and, yes, a couple of dogs to get our fix! They also have an impressive array of Lost Dog shorts and cats for sale, if you’re so inclined. We plan to go back a second time before we leave the area!

1  Thank eh4643
Reviewed 25 June 2018

This place rocks for a good scratch made breakfast. Food was fantastic, menu big enough to satisfy all tastes. Good service. I ate here 2 days in a row for breakfast and if I lived here it would be hard not make it part of my daily routine to eat here everyday. I came for lunch as well and had a fairly good experience. It is VERY busy so get here early for any meal or put up with the wait. I had one meal that was incorrect on a very busy day and the manager paid the bill. An unexpected but welcome response after a long wait for lunch. For that reason alone I came back and had an awesome lunch the next day. It had nothing to do with server and was fault in the kitchen. It happens... No big deal and no need to punish the server. I gave the server a tip for what my bill would have been. This is a must stop place for breakfast and lunch!

Reviewed 24 June 2018

We had taken a sunrise motorcycle ride down to Folly Beach on Saturday. Immediately after, we made our way to the "Lost Dog Cafe" for breakfast. How could that many people be bright eyed and bushy tailed at 0630 in the morning? I do not know, but we found the entire staff at this restaurant to be just that. What a great breakfast. No waiting, they shuffled us in (all 6 of us) seated us and here comes the food. Totally amazing. And where did our lovely waitress get all that energy? I will definitely be back to try this place again. Kudos to the entire crew.