“Prime rib limited....”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We arrived at 6:00 pm, I ordered medium rare prime rib and my daughter ordered ribeye medium. AFTER we received the drinks and salad I was told MR prime rib was not available. I asked for the menu and was told our meals would now come out at different times! Who the hell is in the kitchen that they can’t coordinate meals? Also, why the hell is prime rib on the menu with choice of temperatures if temperatures are limited? This should have been disclosed right away....someone did come to the table to ask if I wanted to order something else but I came for prime rib so I was not inclined to reorder. I should have left right away but we were starving and already had salad in front of us. I would have thought my beer would have been comped considering but the courtesy was not shown. Too bad, never again.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I went in for lunch and another time for dessert and coffee. The restaurant was located near my hotel, so I walked there.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We had dinner here while traveling North on 95 . Food consistent with other Longhorns . My prime rib was tender and favorable . My husband had filet which he was very pleased . Bake Potato was fresh and hot . Salad was fresh . I always have a good meal at Longhorn .

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

We ordered sirloin steak dinners as well as the children’s steak option. All of our steaks were tough. I guess if you want a steak there you should order a higher grade.

Reviewed 23 April 2018 via mobile

I visited the Longhorns restaurant in Florence SC recently and learned a valuable lesson. When we arrived, we were told that we had a 40 to 50 minute wait. 11 minutes in an we were seated. I will say that they were pretty busy. Once seated it took quite a while between courses. Upon having our entrees served, I quickly noticed that my steak was very much over cooked. Once I brought the issue to my server's attention, immediately brought it to the manager's attention. The manager quickly came to my table and took full responsibility and control of the situation. I mean she actually took time and showed genuine care for us, the issue, and our time! Prior to the manager coming to our table, we noticed her constantly moving throughout the restaurant. Once she had clearly remedied the issue, she went even further by offering us desert. I feel that this manager, Kathleen, is very customer oriented and proved that she was not going to allow a customer to leave unhappy if she could help it. She even sent me a free appetizer card. Kathleen made my experience such a wonderful delight that I will definitely come back again and again!