“Fantastic Place to eat”
Review of The Smokin Pig

The Smokin Pig
Ranked #1 of 123 Restaurants in Easley
Description: Family owned BBQ restaurant. Everything is made from scratch in house! Open Thurs, Fri, and Sat 11-9
Reviewed 28 June 2018

I am originally from Memphis and as many know Memphis is rated as one the best places in the country in regards to BBQ. This place rates as good as Memphis in my book. I was once a registered BBQ judge for the Memphis in May festival (free food LOL) so I think I know BBQ. The BBQ was tender smoky. The loaded potatoes were excellent with great texture. The staff was super friendly. Over all this was a fantastic and pleasant experience. This was my first visit to this restaurant and I plan to return.

Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

In town for a softball tournament and found this fantastic spot for BBQ!!
We had brisket, ribs, pork, LOADED baked potato salad, okra, cucumber salad....
It was all delicious!!!
My husband and I split an entree and couldn’t finish it all.
Great gluten free options.
We’ve eaten A LOT of BBQ folks.... and this is really good!!

Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

We got the chicken, pork & brisket combo for my husband and I to share. PLENTY of food...we did get 2 extra sides. I had peach cobbler, comes with ice cream, pretty good. Our son got the brisket sandwich with fries, he said best BBQ weve had in awhile. The complimentary pork rinds hit the spot before our meal came. If you are near Easley, you need to stop in.

Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

Great brisket and banana pudding. Food is made upon order so be prepared to wait. It's worth it!! Enjoy.

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

Stopped at this restaurant for an early dinner and it was already busy. Really good food and not a long wait.

Been to The Smokin Pig? Share your experiences!