“Loved the diversified menu and the food did not disappoint. It was fabulous.”
Review of Rivertown Bistro

Rivertown Bistro
Ranked #2 of 158 Restaurants in Conway
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Good for: Bar Scene, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We spontaneously showed up as a group of 6 with out of town guests and no reservation. It appeared to be no problem to the staff, even though it was obvious they had to hustle to find us a table since it was during the holidays. Drinks were great, appetizers delicious and the atmosphere very impressive. Love this place and so did our guests.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Finally decided to try out this place. We only live 20 minutes away. The waiter was very nice.. He recommended a drink which was awesome. I usually don't like paying $10 for a drink but today I did. The food was delicious. But again, the price was up there.. $27 for my plate.. Kinda disappointed about no salad with that price but they did serve bread with oil.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I really enjoyed the rustic atmosphere and the food was great. Will definitely return. Fast service and the waitress seemed to enjoy working there

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My experience was extremely disappointing. I’ve been here many times in the past and enjoyed everything. My recent visit was horrible. All of our food was undercooked and the service was possibly the worst I’ve had anywhere. Our server came 5 times to the table; 4 times within our first 10 minutes of being seated to hurry us along then only once more to give us our bill after we flagged her down. Our visit was a little over an hour and not once were we asked how our food was or received refills for our waters. Will not be back.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Everyone raved about this restaurant so we finally gave it a try (we're locals). Not impressed, place was clean, service was good but I guess we prefer good simple food and not into all the pomp and presentation. Just because it looks creative and unique doesn't make it taste good. We won't go back.