“Best Tacos in Town! ”
Review of Sure Fire Tacos

Sure Fire Tacos
Ranked #140 of 1 040 Restaurants in Columbia
Description: Sure Fire Tacos and Tortilla Grill is Tex-Mex with a twist. All of our recipes and ingredients are prepared fresh daily, from our five signature salsas to our scratch-made tortillas. Our restaurant offers a casual, inviting atmosphere with an open bar and outdoor patio seating (bring Fido along to enjoy our outdoor area!). With a menu inspired by our Texas roots, we traveled the world to find unique and interesting flavors. From our sweet and spicy mango-habanero salad and al Pastor pork, marinated in fresh pineapple juice and spicy chorizo seasonings, we're bringing a little of the Lone Star state to the Columbia community. Our three favorite things? Fresh ingredients, fun atmosphere, and unique experiences. From hand-rolling our tortillas to preparing each dish made-to-order, we ensure each and every detail in order to bring out the most flavor in each offering. We've created a fun and inviting atmosphere for our team members and neighbors to enjoy -- we aim to be more than just a restaurant, we want to be a destination!
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Was pleasently surprised at the quality and taste of the tacos and bowls! Not usual to get something of this caliber in SC. The outside seating area was also a very nice setting with a quite but urban flair.

Reviewed 10 June 2018

Ok, today is the first time that I've been to this place and I like it! This won't be the last time I stroll into this place. The flavors rock. I had 2 tacos and a beer. The Tex Mex and the Sure Fire tacos. Loved them both. I hope to go back again soon. My only criticism is this, I will ask next time, if they can chop the steak into smaller pieces before they pile on all the awesome ingredients! There was a big chunk in one of the tacos, but it didn't matter, those things were delicious. Good, nice people too.

Reviewed 6 June 2018 via mobile

Sure fire tacos looks like a typical trendy taco place with okayish food but the quality of the food here is good! There is tons of seating, the food is fash and affordable plus large portions so that you can take some home later. There also is a bar for later in the evening to meet with friends and grab drinks and dinner. Good place for good food.

Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

When in food service, one of the biggest draws is a wonderful wait staff. Everyone is so friendly and ready to smile and have a conversation. It's a relaxed atmosphere with really good food, plus a HUGE draw for me is the 'Taco Love' wall. You purchase a Pay It Forward taco and you can feed someone hungry, too. I work around and with the homeless, you can't put a price on what a meal could mean to a down on his luck man. The owner is a great guy, and Tamir (I hope I spelled that right) is a wonderful, friendly, diligent worker. I love being there and around good people like them so much, I could absolutely become a habitual visitor. Everyone should know about them, and everyone should know of the good they do!

Reviewed 20 May 2018

Enjoyed the tacos and their salsa/dips are super tasty. Kinda stingy with the chips though, other restaurants give you unlimited chips...anyway, we went a second time and still really good. Definitely will stop in when in Columbia!

Been to Sure Fire Tacos? Share your experiences!