“First Tandem Skydiving Eperience”
Review of Skydive Carolina!

Skydive Carolina!
Ranked #1 of 10 things to do in Chester
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Skydive Carolina is the premier skydiving center of the Carolinas. Our family owned and operated dropzone has been providing world-class skydiving experiences for over 30 years. Centrally located between Charlotte, NC and Columbia, SC we also serve guests from Asheville, Greenville, Spartanburg and Charleston. Our full-service dropzone offers tandem skydiving, learn to skydive programs and one of the nation's largest skydiving events, CarolinaFest.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Without question, this was the most fun I have ever had in my life! Other than marrying my husband, and having our son, this was the best experience of my life. I highly recommend anyone considering giving skydiving a try to go for it! As soon as my tandem jump was over, I paid for another jump. Now I’m recruiting some friends to jump with me. Seriously considering learning to skydive so that I can go solo.
The folks at Skydive Carolina were the best. Very professional and hospitable. They went out of their way to make sure folks were comfortable and were there to answer any questions. Very close knit group of folks. Looking forward to seeing them again.

All reviews
"parachute"
"jumps"
in 6 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

It was amazing!!! Thank you so much Dave, you are the best!!! I had so much fun and expensive the best feelings ever!!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My friend Zack finally convinced me to go skydiving with him in June 2018. Thanks to the calm & collected Cory at Skydive Carolina, I had the best experience ever! I highly encourage everyone to do this at least once...or twice...or until you run out of money.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

When I was about to be 50, I said I wanted to go skydiving..........she said "I don.t think so". When I was about to be 60, I said I wanted to go skydiving........she said "ain't gonna happen". So...when I was about to be 70, I said I wanted to go skydiving.........she said "have at it". Two of my grandchildren and myself went to Chester and took the plunge.
I had the time of my life and my boys can't wait to go again. We were treated like we were the only customers they ever had........I mean "first class". We are going again this fall, Ya'll need to join us.