“First visit,great burgers”

Charleston Burger Company
Ranked #226 of 1 000 Restaurants in Charleston
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

We all wanted burgers,so we hit TripAdvisor up and found this place.they have all varieties. Big juicy and great burgers. A little place in a strip mall. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars was the onion rings were horrible. No flavor and under cooked. I will go back for the burgers tho.

1  Thank donnaann

Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

Had finished a harbor tour with a taste for burgers. Made the drive out here and all 10 of us were pleased with all burgers, dogs & chicken sandwiches. Stepped outside my burger box for the BLT Burger complete with fried green tomatoes on Texas Toast! Yum!

Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

Would not recommend. We stopped in for a burger. The burger was average at best and the restaurant was not very clean. Should’ve driven on down the street to Burger King.

Reviewed 26 April 2018 via mobile

Stopped by for a late lunch. Was in the mood for a good burger and a cold beer; so this was not really what we were looking for. However the burger was delicious, and my husband raved about the freshly made onion rings. If we lived here we would be frequent patrons

2  Thank Louise S
Reviewed 18 April 2018

My husband and I stopped in for a meal just by happenstance and we feel like we found a true hidden gem. We stopped in for dinner and couldn't have been happier with the food. The burgers were juicy, the veggies were fresh and everything tasted amazing. The food selection they have is much larger than you would expect at a smaller place and the staff was very friendly.
The portion sizes are very large on both the burgers and their sides.
I would recommend this place to anyone that's looking for a good burger with fresh and diverse ingredients.
The fires were very good (I like smaller fries, and these were perfect), my husband loved his house made chips, the cornmeal fried pickles were OUTSTANDING and both burgers came out perfectly cooked with fresh toppings.