Open today: 09:00 - 19:00

Reviews (2 309)
2 309 results
1 923
1 923
All reviews hoon calhoun upper king food tour downtown tour highly recommend this tour great tour shrimp his knowledge beautiful city guild history
Selected filters
17 - 22 of 2 309 reviews
Reviewed 25 February 2021 via mobile

Just finished our tour with Monica. She gave us so much historical information while we enjoyed bites of food from 4 different local restaurants. When I say bites I mean that we finished the tour very full, no need for lunch after. I would highly recommend this tour!

1  Thank luv-the-beach-always
Reviewed 23 February 2021 via mobile

Try to book with Monica. She knows so much about the local history and preservation efforts and that enhanced the food experience! I live locally and I will bring all future guests on this tour!

Reviewed 22 February 2021

This was my third food tour with this company. This tour ended up with a 12 course meal. You could ask the chefs questions, purchase your own beverages, learn a good bit about the Charleston food scene, and a bit of the history of Upper King area of Charleston. Great value and a truly entertaining afternoon with friends. The food was beyond spectacular. Highly recommend to any foodie. You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed 19 February 2021 via mobile

My companion and I participated in a walking food tour this week. We loved it! Dana, our guide, was friendly, knowledgeable and helpful! We visited 4 different places and sampled a variety of delicious foods. The most interesting food was the Pig n Fig sandwich from Brown Dog Deli (first photo). We also tried an Oyster Shot from the Oyster Bar (third photo) which was similar to a Bloody Mary with a fresh raw oyster. We appreciated the variety of restaurants and foods.....from deli to high-end cuisine. A great way to be introduced to Charleston....and we’ve been there several times. LOVED IT!!!!

Reviewed 17 February 2021

This was a fantastic tour and one I would repeat again when we visit Charleston in the future! Honestly, I would have paid $30 more. This tour can absolutely be your meal for the day. It's a perfect way to start your trip.