“fun end to a night of dining and shopping in old Town Charleston”

Ghost City Tours of Charleston
Ranked #16 of 236 Tours in Charleston
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Ghost City is now offering our World-Famous Ghost Tours, in Charleston South Carolina. On our tours of haunted Charleston, you'll visit the most ghostly locations in the historic area of the City. We offer both all-ages ghost tours, and adults only ghost tours.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Fun tour with lots of history and stories. We enjoyed the walking tour. Pace was good and sites were pretty by the light of the moon and street lights. Don was a great tour guide, he kept it fun. Thanks!

All reviews
"an excellent guide"
"dark side"
"history buff"
in 5 reviews
"highly recommend this tour"
in 6 reviews
in 95 reviews
"death"
in 70 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My 7 roommates and I went on the Death and Depravity Tour. We were utterly pleased to have Lance as our tour guide. He was not only hilarious, but he was super informative and knowledgeable about the area. The tour sent chills down my spine and was spooky, to say the least. I highly enjoyed the tour and would recommend specifically Lance to anyone who is visiting Charleston!

1  Thank Alex K
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Didn’t see any spirits that night but got a lot of good historical information and spooky stories. Don husky is 7th generation Charleston born so has a real feel for the city. Highly recommended

1  Thank Susan S
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I went in pretty skeptical, not knowing what to expect. I left fully convinced that I had just enjoyed one of the best tour guides Charleston has to offer. If you are lucky enough to catch a tour with Don, rest assured you're in for a fun time with a great balance of history and haunts.

1  Thank Kyle B
See more reviews
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

It was a freezing cold, windy night, but Don kept us warmly entertained with stories! He is an amazing storyteller who obviously grew up here and knew everything about Charleston. I can’t imagine how he so seamlessly tells these stories with such humor. My husband and I loved the historical lesson, and who knows? Ghosts might come out in warmer weather! I highly recommend this tour!!!!! ( look in the dark window on the bottom row- I see a woman on the very bottom left with her mouth open. Could this be the poisoned bride?) also see woman and man in bottom third of window).