US$339
  • Pool
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$387/night.

Barksdale House Inn(Charleston)(Great Value!)
US$193
US$117
HolidayInn.com
Andrew Pinckney Inn(Charleston)(Great Value!)
US$206
US$194
Official Hotel
  • Breakfast included
Church Street Inn(Charleston)(Great Value!)
US$296
Town & Country Inn and Suites(Charleston)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 03/08
Reviews (2 271)
2 271 results
1 869
1 869
All reviewscookies and milkwine and cheesewaterfront parkrooftop terracehistoric wingharbour viewharbourview roomm mswithin walking distancetempurpedic mattressbreakfast delivered to our roomperfect locationeach morninglittle extrascontinental breakfastvalet parkingevery evening
13 - 18 of 2 271 reviews
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

One of the best hotels we have experienced! Cookie hour, wine hour, room/rooftop breakfast all included:) Expensive but with all the perks was almost equal to a Holiday Inn. Across the street from the fountains and very good access to all downtown.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
HarbourViewInnGM, General Manager at Harbourview Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Brian B,

Thank you so much for the review and for your kind words. I am so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. I am grateful that you chose our hotel for your visit to Charleston and hope you will come back to see us very soon. Thank you again for being our guest!

Yours Truly,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We traveled to Charleston recently to celebrate my husband's 30th birthday. We booked this Inn spur-of-the-moment, and I am so glad we did. I loved everything about our stay. I called the Inn prior to arriving and explained we were there to celebrate. They helped me arrange a birthday cake in our room upon our arrival, and additionally surprised us with a bottle of champagne!

The room was impeccably clean, the customer service was fantastic, and the complimentary breakfast, wine & cheese hour, and cookies at night were all amazing.

The location is perfect. It is a short walk to the heart of downtown or to the waterfront. I would recommend this Inn to anyone looking for a place to stay in Charleston.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear carriemcenery,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the HarbourView Inn during your visit to Historic Charleston. We are delighted to hear that you took advantage of our wonderful location at Waterfront Park and our location in the heart of the Historic District. Additionally, we are pleased to hear that you enjoyed our many amenities such as our complimentary breakfast.We look forward to hosting you on your next visit to Charleston!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I have stayed at a lot of hotels and have never seen the complete customer service they provided. Very efficient, super friendly. Add that to the beautiful rooms, delicious free breakfast, and amazing location it's perfect! So enjoyed my stay. Will definitely be back.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends

Lindsey D,

Thank you for choosing to stay at the HarbourView Inn! We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay with us and found our staff to be helpful. We look forward to having you stay with us again on your next visit to Historic Charleston!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I can't say enough wonderful things about this hotel. The location is perfect, the rooms are clean, the beds are comfortable. However, there are so many little extras included which make this hotel absolutely shine. We arrived early and they were very willing for us to leave our luggage. Once we returned back to the hotel our room was ready and luggage had been placed in the room along with a chilled bottle of prosecco for my sister in law's birthday. The breakfast, wine/cheese hour, and cookies were all better than anticipated. On our final day we rented a car to go to the beaches. I was so grateful when they had chairs and towels for us. I can't remember her name (maybe Megan?) but she was waiting for us to bring the chairs and towels to our car when we drove up and had even included bottles of sunblock for us These extra perks are so very thoughtful and unexpected. This was a very rare trip away for two tired moms and you guys made it amazing for us. Thank you!!!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends

Dear jennifermyers44,

On behalf of the entire team at the HarbourView Inn I would like to thank you for your glowing review of our Inn. I am thrilled that you had such a wonderful experience and found our staff to be helpful. Additionally, I know Megan appreciate your kind words. Without Megan and the rest of our team we would be unable to offer our level of high quality customer service. We look forward to hosting you again on your next trip to Historic Charleston!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The cookies and milk at night, the wine and cheese afternoons — all true. Very refreshing when another hotel I stayed at charged for breathing. Breakfeast included!

Spotless rooms, beautifully decorated and a wonderfully accommodating staff.

Best location in Charleston. The free bus system stops in front.

I recommend the Bubbles and Buoy Package. Worth every penny.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Rosalind H

Dear Rosalind H,

Thank you for choosing the HarbourView Inn during your visit to Historic Charleston. On behalf of the entire team I would like to thank you for your glowing review of our Inn. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed our staff and found them to be helpful during your stay. As a hotel we strive for high quality customer service and we would be unable to accomplish that without our amazing team. We look forward to hosting you again on your next visit to Historic Charleston!