“Love these cake like donuts!”
Review of Chickenbutt Donuts

Chickenbutt Donuts
Ranked #9 of 32 Restaurants in Chapin
Reviewed 25 April 2020 via mobile

Love these cake like donuts! When they are cooked fresh they are amazing. My family’s favorite is the Maple Bacon donut. They are all delicious and the variety of options for toppings and flavors is fabulous. They are a little pricey but it’s locally owned and operated and I’m sure they’re priced fair for what you get!! It’s also a plus that it’s so close to my house and away from the busy Harbison and even lake Murray area. Go treat yourself!

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (16)

Reviewed 13 April 2020

It was my first visit and I consider myself a donut lover. Enjoyed the variety and will go back. They worked with me to try many things and were very helpful and nice. Donuts were fresh with good flavor. Cake style donuts and glaze and topping were very nice. I will attend again.

Date of visit: April 2020
Reviewed 22 February 2020

I don't know anywhere where you can get custom made donuts, ie, you pick the donut dough flavor, the glazing flavor, and the sprinkles while you wait. The donuts are fresh and delectable. Cute story about the name can be found on the menu.

Date of visit: February 2020
Reviewed 5 November 2019 via mobile

So many choices with so little tummy. Love the variety. I have to keep going back for more yummy donuts!

Date of visit: November 2019
Reviewed 15 September 2019

We wanted to support a local business and give this place a shot. We were overwhelmed by the small town kindness and focus on top quality ingredients. So delicious we told our 4 year old they were all gone then shame ate the rest in the pantry.

Date of visit: September 2019