“Delicious Breakfast”

Add it.
Candy's at the Granary
Ranked #18 of 70 Restaurants in Camden
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

My husband, daughter, son-n-law, grandson and I stopped in for breakfast after spending the weekend racing in Kershaw, either I was tired of track food or they had excellent food.
We each had something different and loved it, but mine was the best. I had locally ground grits with cheese egg and bacon crumbled on top with a split croissant grilled. Do yourself a favor, stop in and try it. Can't wait to come back and try again.

Reviewed 3 March 2018

This restaurant is in an old granary as the name suggests. They have great sandwiches, try the Cuban or their burgers.

Reviewed 17 February 2018

This is a rustic little place in a historical area, the food was very good and the portions were more than expected. Candy is very pleasant and service was fast. I would recommend you giving them a try, I don't feel you will be disappointed.