“Light hearted experience ”
Review of The Kazoo Factory

The Kazoo Factory
Ranked #1 of 12 Museums in Beaufort
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: The Kazoo Factory houses "Kazoobie Kazoos", America's only full-time manufacturer of plastic kazoos. Our building also houses "The Kazoo Museum", a wonderful collection of historic and interesting kazoos. We offer Factory Tours and a chance to make your own kazoo. Perfect for families, school groups, bus tours, and senior citizens. Our gift shop sells all kinds of kazoos and fun musical instruments. Open year round. Free Wi-Fi. Bus and RV Parking. Handicap Accessible. 3 and under Free. $5 4 and up.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Activities for young children, Baby buggy parking, Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

When visiting Beaufort for a day this makes for a fun little stop for kids and kids at heart. If you ever played a kazoo you will enjoy a short visit to learn how they are made. The staff was warm and welcoming.

All reviews
in 6 reviews
"learn how"
"super fun"

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

My wife and I were travelling from Savannah to Charleston and stopping here breaks up that trip. I'm so glad we stopped in. The tour is excellent for any age. We watched a video to get a history of thee kazoo. And then Sarah showed us a variety of kazoos and whistles. We got a tour of the plant and then made our own kazoo to take with us!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We recently took our 10 year old Grandson to the Kazoo Factory checking off the last item on his vacation to-do list before heading home. Not knowing what to expect, we carved out an hour from our busy day. Well, the hour turned into two plus. We thoroughly enjoyed the introduction by Kami and her informative film, looking at the exhibits in their museum and touring their factory and assembly area. Lily was our guide; we found her engaging, humorous and very knowledgeable of the manufacturing process. Afterwards, the four of us chose the color schemes we would use in making our very own custom Kazoos. I highly recommend visiting this Kazoo facility anytime you are in the Beaufort SC area.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My wife and I visited here on our honeymoon, and it was such a fun place to visit. We took the tour with Kami, who did a great job! I think this is a fun place to visit for anyone and is definitely worth the trip.