Open today: 10:00 - 16:00
Review Highlights
very interesting and fun

We stopped in, looked around and took the tour. The place is small but interesting with many... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
WiMadcitytraveler
Madison, Wisconsin
Unique and fun

What can you say, the only active metal kazoo factory in the county! Comfortable, friendly tour... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
541jeffs
Beaufort, South Carolina
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Beaufort
from US$30,00
from US$40,00
from US$60,00
More Info
All reviews make your own all ages our tour guide fun visit small museum musical instruments lots of fun short film gift shop rainy day a hoot behind the scenes kids and adults learn how super fun whole family unique experience
Reviewed 27 June 2018

My wife and I were travelling from Savannah to Charleston and stopping here breaks up that trip. I'm so glad we stopped in. The tour is excellent for any age. We watched a video to get a history of thee kazoo. And then Sarah showed us a variety of kazoos and whistles. We got a tour of the plant and then made our own kazoo to take with us!

Reviewed 25 June 2018

We recently took our 10 year old Grandson to the Kazoo Factory checking off the last item on his vacation to-do list before heading home. Not knowing what to expect, we carved out an hour from our busy day. Well, the hour turned into two plus. We thoroughly enjoyed the introduction by Kami and her informative film, looking at the exhibits in their museum and touring their factory and assembly area. Lily was our guide; we found her engaging, humorous and very knowledgeable of the manufacturing process. Afterwards, the four of us chose the color schemes we would use in making our very own custom Kazoos. I highly recommend visiting this Kazoo facility anytime you are in the Beaufort SC area.

Reviewed 25 June 2018

My wife and I visited here on our honeymoon, and it was such a fun place to visit. We took the tour with Kami, who did a great job! I think this is a fun place to visit for anyone and is definitely worth the trip.

Reviewed 25 June 2018

My wife and I visited the museum and found the experience a "humming hoot"!
Great visit and Sarah did an outstanding job....if you are looking for a fun hour visit, this is the place.

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

We needed a break from the sun while vacationing on Fripp Island, and I saw this place pop up on my search for indoor things to do in Beaufort. We just walked in with our two small children and they began their presentation on kazoos and then we toured the place, which was small but just the perfect amount of time for two small children to remain engaged. We also took home kazoos and I think the total price for everything was under $20. Ashley did a wonderful job guiding us. She was very full of life and my girls thought she was funny.