US$176
BestWestern.com
Hampton Inn Beaufort(Beaufort)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$154
Hampton.com
Free cancellation until 24/07
US$241
US$121
Comfort Suites Beaufort(Beaufort)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$113
US$109
The Beaufort Inn(Beaufort)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$88
Free cancellation until 26/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$283
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Newly remodeled rooms, very comfy beds, and close to town. I did not get a chance to have breakfast but I the coffee was good. The owner and wife were very friendly and knowledgeable about the area. I'm planning on going back in Aug.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

An excellent place to stay, great breakfast, friendly staff. Beautiful view of the river. Clean rooms and a short drive to everyplace in Beaufort, including Parris Island. Pet friendly as well as a nice pool.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Do not stay. Our room was very dirty. Lots of dead bugs that no one cleaned up. Broken toilet, lamp, and door. The issues were never fixed. I would have stayed somewhere else but it was all booked. Worst stay ever.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
MasterkeyHospitality, Guest Relations Manager at Howard Johnson by Wyndham Beaufort/Parris Island, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Valued Guest,

We are so sorry that your stay with us was less than satisfactory. It appears that we definitely failed when it comes to housekeeping procedures. I will address the broken toilet, lamp, and door with our maintenance staff. My staff and I reviewed each of your comments and have taken appropriate action to resolve each issue. Again, we are terribly sorry that your experience with our hotel was not a good one, but invite you to give us another try. We greatly appreciate your feedback, as it helps us to improve and provide a better experience.

The Team at Howard Johnson by Wyndham Beaufort/Parris Island

Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

On a trip with my parents to the Gullah Festival we stayed here for two nights. It is outside of downtown Beaufort, about a 10-15 minute drive to the pavilion where the event is held. I knew Howard Johnson had renovated its Inns. This one has a very small check area with a very small dining space adjacent to that. This property appeared to be an older one. The room we stayed I had two queen sized beds and the decor featured the new signature colors of orange and teal blue. It was clean.There was a small fridge and microwave. Also a small safe. The TV was a small analog and the remote worked if you were right in front of it. The plug to the sink was missing and the plug to the shower was detached which might be a challenge if you like baths instead of showers. Otherwise it was adequate for our intentions of a place to sleep and clean up after a day roaming around the festival and beautiful downtown Beaufort. It was noticeably more expensive than the HOJO we stayed in in Florence,SC on the way down. Could be related to the festival and the area. Nice restaurants nearby as well as a grocery store,

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
MasterkeyHospitality, Guest Relations Manager at Howard Johnson by Wyndham Beaufort/Parris Island, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2018

Dear Donna,

Thank you for providing us with feedback from your recent stay. I am glad to hear that your stay was comfortable, but I apologize for the shortcomings you experienced. I have shared your comments with the proper department heads to ensure these situations are remedied. Thank you again for your time, and I hope we will be able to exceed your expectations in the future.

The Team at Howard Johnson Inn Beaufort/Parris Island

Reviewed 24 May 2018 via mobile

The person at the desk is a racist. And very rude to people of color. He lied to me and said there was no rooms available. I called a online site and was booked at the hotel. Then called him back. He became rude again and cancelled my reservation.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
MasterkeyHospitality, Guest Relations Manager at Howard Johnson by Wyndham Beaufort/Parris Island, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2018

Dear David,

Thank you for taking time out of your schedule to post a review. We are truly sorry to hear that you had such an unpleasant booking experience. If you'd like to discuss this incident further, please give the hotel a call directly at (843) 524-6020 and ask to speak to a manager. Again, we sincerely apologize and hope to get this remedied as soon as possible.

The Team at Howard Johnson Beaufort/Parris Island