All reviews hard boiled eggs room was clean continental breakfast yogurt jefferson blvd short stay dunkin donuts easy access early flight providence airport the shuttle driver interstate refrigerator pvd
Reviewed 13 May 2017 via mobile

Did the park sleep fly deal at this hotel, stay itself was ok, room as adequate a little outdated. I left my car at the hotel while on vacation for the week. Came back to find my car had been broken into, not sure if a door was left unlocked or what. Luckily nothing was taken as there was nothing to take however, my glove box was left open completely draining out my battery, after a day of traveling with a 7 year old this is the last thing I needed. I went to the front desk to advise of the situation and see if anyone could help, the woman at the desk was less than empathetic, she told me to go across the street to the gas station and get jumper cables, no apology, no nothing! She seemed like she could have cared less. So I crossed the street (4 lanes of traffic) with my 7 year old to get the cables. Thankfully there was another girl working (very sweet) who did give me a jump and I was able to get home.
All and all be careful if you choose to do park sleep fly here. There are signs to lock your car but clearly that isn't getting the job done, someone needs to be monitoring this parking lot as it was clearly evident upon looking at my car that it had been broken into (open compartments etc) on top of that I was told by a staff member that this is a huge problem in the area.
I would definitely think twice about park sleep fly before booking. It may seem convenient but no one wants to come back from vacation with a damaged vehicle!

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
LQ2052, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Warwick Providence Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2017

I’ve received your review of La Quinta Warwick Providence Airport. Looks like we dropped the ball on meeting your expectations.
I appreciate your feedback; this is definitely not the experience we want you to have when staying with us! Your feedback will help us improve our operation.

Rest assured your comments will be shared with our team, and it’s through comments such as yours that we’re able to improve. Thanks again for your time, and hope we’ll see you back with us at La Quinta Inn and Suites once again.

Abdul Sbai

Reviewed 13 May 2017

Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
LQ Customer Car... T, LQ Customer Care at La Quinta Inn & Suites Warwick Providence Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2017

Reviewed 30 April 2017

I was completely satisfied with the service, price, and condition of the hotel! Breakfast was convenient and sufficient. Front desk personnel was superior, cooperative beyond my expectations. Thank you!

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
LQ Customer Car... T, LQ Customer Care at La Quinta Inn & Suites Warwick Providence Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for your review! We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and look forward to having you back again.
LQ Customer Care

Reviewed 18 April 2017

Easy to find off of I-95. I was traveling for a dog show weekend and asked for a ground floor room for easy in/out purposes and got one, no problem. Our room was clean, no funny smells at all and the bed were comfy with plenty of covers. The a/c worked and you can adjust it to run the fan (to make noise to sleep with). You could hear doors shutting in other rooms, so that was a big help. The breakfast in the morning was the usual LQ fair. The breakfast area was clean and host was keeping it that way. I wish it had a little more green space to walk your dog, but it is what it is and it is manageable. I didn't have any problems with checkin or out and it was a pleasant stay. I would stay again.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank dogmombmd
LQ Customer Car... T, LQ Customer Care at La Quinta Inn & Suites Warwick Providence Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2017

Thanks so much for taking the time to submit a positive review of your recent stay. We are delighted that you had a good stay and enjoyed our property. We look forward to having you as a guest again in the future.

Reviewed 17 April 2017 via mobile

Checked in late. No television remote in the room. I ordered a pizza and told the front desk person to have the delivery person bring it up with the pizza. Went to sleep a little while later as I had an early appointment in the morning. It got very hot in the room and I couldn't get the air conditioner to turn on. In fact the unit was not getting any power what so ever. No heat /no air. No nothing. I called the front desk thinking I was doing something wrong. The unit was broken. They offered to change the room at around mid nite. I declined. Who wants to get up, get dressed and repack and move at that hour. I mentioned my ordeal to the desk person when I checked out. She said she would reverse the charge on my pre paid room. It didn't happen. I booked it through HotelTonight and I called them. They called the hotel and the manager said the desk clerk wasn't authorized to give me a refund. He gave me a 20% discount. I will never stay there again.

Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank JerryMLosAngeles
LQ Customer Car... T, LQ Customer Care at La Quinta Inn & Suites Warwick Providence Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2017

Thank you for taking the time to express your concerns regarding the experience that you encountered. Our guest expectation is very important to us and when we fall short we take it very serious and strive to correct the issues. Please accept a sincere apology from our team for the inconvenience caused to you regarding the A/C unit. Rest assured the billing issue will be addressed with our management staff. Thank you very much for bringing your concerns to our attention.
Respectfully,