All reviews bedroom suite full kitchen light dinner rhode island the sofa bed complimentary breakfast brown university indoor pool hotel staff breakfast staff business trip convenient location comfortable stay very nice hotel business center beds were comfortable yogurt
Reviewed 13 November 2016

Stayed here with the family late August as everything in Newport was beyond our budget. The property is a bit "older" however the staff's professionalism and the price point made this a winner property! The sports court out back was great, full kitchen and proximity to grocery stores and affordable eats were a plus! Give the property 5 bubbles/A+!

Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
HWSWarwick, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites Providence-Warwick, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2016

Dear Stoweboard,

Thank you for taking the time to write a nice review on our hotel! We are pleased to hear that you were happy with your stay. We look forward to serving you again in the future!

Reviewed 1 November 2016

I start here whenever I can. I like consistency and I can always count on great service. The front desk staff makes the check in/ check out process effortless. The breakfast staff is attentive. The housekeeping staff is great.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
HWSWarwick, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites Providence-Warwick, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2016

Dear Joanne S,

Reviewed 29 October 2016

This hotel is an excellent place to stay. It is minutes from the Providence Airport, stores, and I-95. I had a minor issue during my stay, which was resolved to my liking. Great management and staff provide ample reason to continue staying at this hotel, which is to be completely renovated in 2017.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
HWSWarwick, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites Providence-Warwick, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2016

Dear chugiak64,

Reviewed 29 October 2016

I stayed for a weekend with my wife, 2 kids, mother, and sister in law while visiting my daughter at JWU. The 2 bedroom suite was spacious and clean. The full kitchen was nice and the staff was great.

Dear Rashon T,

Reviewed 26 October 2016

Beautiful, clean suite and cordial staff. Common area was warm and inviting. Nice breakfast selection. I was sorry we were only staying for one night because the beds were super comfortable and the fireplace cozy on a cold night.

Dear Janice M,