“Great Food & Service”

579 benefit Street Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
579 benefit Street Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 163 Restaurants in Pawtucket
Price range: US$11 - US$23
Description: 579 Benefit Street Restaurant is a creative and casual restaurant. All our food is made from scratch and made to order. Below are our Kitchen Hours, the bar stays open latter depending on business level of that night
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We dined here with some friends. We had all been here before. And really enjoyed the food and service. We noted they had changed the menu. And my wife and another guest were hopping to have the Pasta Bolognese which was no longer on the menu. However server Jamie L said she would see if the kitchen could still make it for us. And she came back and said no problem, So we ordered several apps. The Crab Cakes and the Meatballs. Which were both outstanding. For our entrees the women had the Bolognese and we had the Pork Medallions Gratiee, and the Kabob Trio. Along with a nice bottle of Mc Murray Ranch Noir. And to finsh our meal we shared the Grilled Banana Split, and PB&C Torte. We were very pleased with the food and service. Your entire staff went above and beyond in customer service. Kudos to Jamie L and your entire staff. We are all looking forward to our next visit.

1  Thank bkpoud2

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

On 5/8/2018 over a month ago on a business trip in Rhode Island had a craving for salmon. It was get late in the evening and just took a chance with the restaurant 579 Benefit Street. Oh my goodness I ordered the orange ginger salmon salad and what a unexpected treat. Presentation alone was awesome. The atmosphere was so pleasant. It has a bar in case you are looking to have a night cap. A little pricey but worth the coins I spent. Servers were very pleasant as well. If you looking for an awesome out of the way dinner spot 579 Benefit Street in Rhode Island might want to be a place to eat.

1  Thank Tina G
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

The food here is wonderful!! Can’t say enough about how delicious our meals were. The five of us were excited. We have found a new restaurant.
It’s easy to find, park, and accessible for the handicapped. The waitress was lovely and other staff attentive. Water glasses refilled, table cleared as needed, orders taken and filled perfectly.
It was also quiet in the dining room. We could easily hear each other. No TVs blaring, no annoying background music playing.
The bar, separated from the dining room by a door, had more buzz. If you are looking for great food and great service this is your place. The menu is on their website.

1  Thank Jan K
alcastiglioni, Owner at 579 benefit Street Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hi Jan,

So happy to hear you enjoyed all aspects of 579. We take pride in our great food and service. We also offer Vallet on the weekends now to make parking even easier! Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 12 May 2018 via mobile

The place is nice, the food delicious and surrounded by nice people, from pizza to meat the presentation is impeccable

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

What a great restaurant. They accommodated 14 of us for my 30th birthday. Our waitress and I assume he was the GM/owner were awesome. I worked as a waiter for 6 years and I know how hard a big group can be. Plus I know how difficult my friends are. These guys nailed it. Not one complaint. Drinks were average priced and big, food came out fast and was excellent. My wife & I split the fig pizza and lobster Mac and cheese. For a $12 small side of lobster Mac n cheese I expected some tiny fancy portion. This has some big pieces in it and it was so good. As good as the food was, which is obviously important, the service was even better. They made sure to acknowledge my birthday, were quick and responsive, even bought us a dessert and a drink.
Hands down 10 out of 10. Accommodating, great service, great food and affordable. I couldn’t ask for anything more. Thank you so much for taking care of us! We will definitely be back