See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 21 June 2018

You won't have to turn on your TV, you can hear everyone else's just fine. . . unless the party upstairs has run into overtime, then you won't hear anything at all except them. Housekeeping also missed cleaning our room even though they were present when we left one morning. I guess they didn't like the way we looked.

Reviewed 20 June 2018

First time in the area. Staff at desk were friendly, we got a first floor room as we requested, can not imagine toting bags up several flights of stairs. Unlike some I did like the bare floors, no stained & dirty carpet, but of course you sacrifice noise. Maybe they could expressly prohibit high heels? Room was large bathroom was large, no issues with the water temp or flow.
Did not use the internet so can't comment on speed or reliability. Did not like the fact that the TV required 2 controllers to work, should not be. Went down to the "gym" it had 2 treadmills & an elliptical while there was a TV we could not find a controller.
Due to the aforementioned floors you could hear every footfall of the people upstairs. The lighting was in no way conducive for readers, bring your own booklight. Loved the pillows, bed was comfortable.
Close to where we needed to be. Beautiful peonies on the property.

Room Tip: unless you want to tote your bags upstairs ask for a first floor room
1  Thank Kitsaattheshore
Reviewed 18 June 2018

They need to vacuum, looks dirty, lounge manager is low class dropping f bombs while having conversation with patrons, had to change rooms cause noise level above was intolerable. Tried to charge me for 4 rooms instead of two, saying I called to make reservation but I had no confirmation email they said they sent, then agreed it was their mistake after arguing for 1/2 hour, tried to charge more on my cc after I paid up

Reviewed 17 June 2018

If you are repulsed by white trash that gravitates to this place and paper thin walls as well as filthy dirty conditions and an interior that was last updated in 1973. Then by all means go ahead and enjoy yourself.

Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

The Ramada in Middletown would truly be a 3 star hotel; however, I am giving it two stars due to its false advertising of high speed internet (more to follow).

The rooms themselves are dated with the accompanying musty smell. The rooms are overpriced some of the time. Regardless, the rooms are clean, a/c fully functional, and good selection of cable TV. The internet, on the other hand, is the slowest I have experienced in my entire life. I am having to resort to using my cell phone as a mobile hotspot just so I can get basic Internet functions on my other devices. I am staying here for almost two months while attending a school and as a result brought my gaming laptop to play online games with my friends as my main source of entertainment, which I am now unable to do. Despite asking numerous times if there was an issue with the internet over the past few weeks, nothing has been resolved. There is no contact info for the management readily available, and even though I left my contact info with the front desk, no attempt was made to contact me. I have tested the Internet speed around the hotel and got the same slow speeds, so my only conclusion is that the fast Internet advertised was a false or misleading statement.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business