“Perfect!”
Review of Skydive Newport

Skydive Newport
Reviewed 21 July 2016

This was my first time jumping and I was nervous. My daughters had chosen this location after doing research on safety, ease of reservation, and overall experience. What a perfect choice. We reserved as a group of 7 and at the last minute, had an 8th person ask to join us. They were very accommodating and made it happen. The entire staff was friendly, professional, knowledgeable. From start to finish, the experience was amazing. Loved the instructor, loved the jump, loved the view. Perfect!

Reviewed 16 July 2016 via mobile

First skydive for me and my partner and we both loved the experience. Thanks to all the staff but particularly Nicky the instructor who explained everything well and put my worries at ease. Good work guys you've made a memory we will never forget :)

Reviewed 28 June 2016

I spent Memorial Day Weekend in Newport, Rhode Island. While I was there I wanted to do something exciting so I choose to go skydiving. I looked into Skydive Newport and I saw the great reviews so I booked a session. From the time I got there til the time I landed back on the ground I felt absolutely safe. The guys at Skydive Newport were AMAZING and very attentive. My tandem jumper was an expert and he made me feel comfortable As a first time jumper I want to thank Skydive Newport for the amazing experience. If it's your first time it's a MUST to get the photo package. Long lasting memories.

Reviewed 2 May 2016

Sky diving was something i always wanted to do and after doing thorough research , there was no other option than to go with SkyDive Newport. The location is the most beautiful place you will ever jump. The facilities are state of the art, the crew has an extreme amount of experience. The equipment is top of the line. I would like to recommend jumping with Peter. He has over 40k jumps and i completely trusted him when he greeted me, was warm and welcoming. I can honestly say i will go their again, for many many years to come!

1  Thank milinazzop
Reviewed 1 May 2016 via mobile

Excellent staff. Safety orientated and professional. Couldn't have had a better first experience. Thank you.