“Best experience of my life”
Review of Skydive Newport

Skydive Newport
Reviewed 2 May 2016

Sky diving was something i always wanted to do and after doing thorough research , there was no other option than to go with SkyDive Newport. The location is the most beautiful place you will ever jump. The facilities are state of the art, the crew has an extreme amount of experience. The equipment is top of the line. I would like to recommend jumping with Peter. He has over 40k jumps and i completely trusted him when he greeted me, was warm and welcoming. I can honestly say i will go their again, for many many years to come!

1  Thank milinazzop

Reviewed 1 May 2016 via mobile

Excellent staff. Safety orientated and professional. Couldn't have had a better first experience. Thank you.

Reviewed 6 September 2015 via mobile

Awesome business! They provided an absolutely amazing experience that I will never forget! Super friendly and safety conscious. I'll be back!

Reviewed 18 August 2015

Jumped on 08/14/15. The Dive team and staff are super friendly. A few of the staff were even familiar with the crew that work at the Space Center SkyDive in Titusville, FL. Very small plane. It only hold two tandem jumpers at a time. The scenic view from 10,000 feet above is just as exciting as the adrenaline rush from the jump.

Reviewed 28 June 2015

My husband and I sought a spectacular setting over which to make our first tandem dive, and this was truly a perfect location with views stretching across beach and water scenes to Cape Cod, Block Island, etc. After researching industry standards, aircraft details, the liability waiver (I'm an attorney), and safety records (one sprained ankle in 17 years), as well as corresponding with owner Marc, we were as comfortable as we could possibly be about jumping out of a plane at 10,000 feet :) Marc, his wife and son, and the entire staff were welcoming, comforting, and extremely professional. No time was wasted in getting us ready and onto the plane (and then off of the plane once we were up in the sky!). NICK was my fabulous instructor/partner and RICH was with my husband. They kept us laughing and feeling at ease during our quick flight up. When the time to jump came, there was no moment of hesitation, we just jumped, and the rush was amazing. It was windy and loud, but there was no churning stomach or any other such feeling (very smooth free fall). I felt a bit dizzy and screamed when my open eyes saw the world spinning as we rotated initially, but once we started falling straight down, it was strangely peaceful and serene to just look out across the horizon. The parachute opened without fail halfway down (there were several back-up emergency measures in place in case it didn't open), and then we just floated down to the ground over the course of a few more minutes. I tried to steer the parachute but have little arm strength and had to leave it to NICK. The landing was a simple touch down and step. Everything went smoothly and we enjoyed every minute of our adventure. Definitely get the photo/video package, at least for the first jump. We look forward to returning!!

1  Thank Najia S