All reviews front desk hot tub stay there again waffles clean place business center very nice hotel stayed nights free breakfast is king bed hot breakfast fridge and microwave decent breakfast morning breakfast nice stay would highly recommend this hotel fitness center
Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

This hotel was actually one of the nicest hotels I’ve stayed in. We didn’t stay long, but long enough to know that it was very nice. It was clean, quiet, and in a really good and convenient area. There was a pool, and a fitness center, and a business area. There were refreshments in the lobby and plenty of ice machines for your convenience. The rooms had more than enough towels and toiletries. I would return if needed!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Wingate30546, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham York, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2018

Thank you so much for taking your time to post a review.....and a WONDERFUL review it is!!!
I am so happy to hear you found our hotel to be clean, quiet and offer ALL the amenities you need.
Please visit us again when you are in the York PA area.
Warmly

Reviewed 4 June 2018

Stayed here because the bride blocked rooms do a wedding. I liked the location because it was next to the highway. My only complaint was with thee food being cold. Potatoes were literally ice cold from the freezer on day of my stay.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Wingate30546, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham York, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2018

Thank you for staying with us.
I am so sorry to hear the potatoes were not cooked well. I will speak with my breakfast attendant today on this matter.
We do hope to be able to serve you again.

Reviewed 29 May 2018

Stayed at the hotel for a wedding. Most of the guests complained saying that their reservations were not correct. Very disappointed. Was told that they have early check-in and when we arrived they said they did NOT have early check in. We ordered a room with 2 queen beds and got a room with a king.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Wingate30546, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham York, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2018

I am sorry to hear you had a lot of confusion with reservations. I will look into this situation.
We do try to offer early check in as much as possible, however, with check out being 11am and check in being at 3pm, this allows our housekeepers the appropriate time to clean to our satisfaction and sometimes our 11am departures vacate a little later which postpones this.
I do hope you will visit us again if in the York area.
Cindi Wycheck

Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

Called for early check in a week before, girl said no problem, we told her we would arrive around 12:30. She assured no problem. Arrived and the desk girl said they didn’t have early check in. She took our cell # and said she would call when a room was cleaned. It wasn’t long she called.
Then we got to room. Very dusty!! Ceiling patched not maintained at all. Worse thing was the cooling unit for the air conditioning was right outside our window. It was the first floor. Ran loudly all night and kept us awake.
Lastly, at check out asked for receipt, she said she couldn’t print one. I asked to email, she said she wasn’t allowed. Seriously. I booked through main website. She tried to tell me that’s why!!
Stay away from that hotel. Especially room 202!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family

I am sorry to hear about this but I am wondering if this was our hotel, the Wingate by Wyndham.
Our first floor rooms begin with 1 and I even went to room 101 to inspect the ceilings in case you mis-typed and the ceiling has never had patch work completed to it.
I am, again, sorry to hear about your poor stay at a hotel.

Reviewed 26 May 2018

Overall a good place for our one night stay. Only drawback was long hair on the back of the commode when we checked in. Everything else was clean. Check in and out was easy. Don't be surprised when the initial bill is $10 more as they add on for possible incidentals and then I was told they will credit it back in 3 or so days.

Stayed: May 2018

Thank you for stopping in on your quick trip and staying with us.
I am so disappointed and sadden to hear about the hair - this will be addressed to housekeeping ASAP.
If your incidental charge did not drop yet, please contact me directly at 717-848-2100.
Cindi Wycheck