“Disappointed”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #91 of 464 Restaurants in York
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Stopped and got three orders for take out. When I opened one of the sandwiches it was layered with onions although I specifically said NO onions. My sandwich which was a turkey avacado BLT...there was perhaps 2oz of turkey and 2 thin slices of avacado. Very disappointed. Panera continutes to raise prices but now the quality and quantity of the food is unacceptable. My last vist...there are too many sandwich shops to choose from.

Reviewed 24 December 2017

Although the food is tasty, the portions are small and I always leave a bit hungry. And I am even a slender woman. The food is not a good value. The price is too high for the small amount you get. The menu isn't very extensive, either. Plus, many of the selections are high in fat and calories. Employees are pleasant, but service isn't always up-to-par. Today when ordering, I asked if they would please bring a fork along with the meal. Meal came, and no fork. Had to waste time finding someone to get me a fork. Ketchup was not out and had to wait again until someone came and brought some out. They forgot to give us cups, so had to waste more time going back to the counter to get some. There was a mistake on the bill. And, alas, there was no toilet paper in the stall. UGH!!

1  Thank LouisePennsylvania
Reviewed 3 October 2017

My wife had a great Fuji salad here and I had the chicken and mozzarella Panini that was fabulous and served quickly.

Reviewed 28 August 2017

Some of the best coffee in my opinion can be had here. I enjoyed onion soup this time and italian sandwich.

Reviewed 6 May 2017

my wife and I visit Panera frequently and have noticed the changes being made but are less impressed each visit. They now have a server bringing your food to your table-nice but for 2 people not necessary. Kiosk for ordering is not user friendly, never sure if we ordered or not, had trouble editing, then payment option froze. Did we order and pay or not? We went to the counter, ordered and paid. Menu has less options.

2  Thank Charles H

Been to Panera Bread? Share your experiences!