“Nothing special”

Buffalo Wild Wings
Ranked #219 of 464 Restaurants in York
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

It seems this place doesn’t seem to know how to make wings or at least the chief working this night needs some training. My wings were over cooked, improperly spiced and a disappointment. I had their large pretzel which was decent but again loaded with far more salt then commonsense would tell someone. It’s no wonder the place was almost empty...

Reviewed 26 December 2017

We went here with my young son after a game and thankfully, they are open pretty late. The burgers were good and they had a play along trivia game that kept everyone interested.

Reviewed 11 November 2017

I love that Buffalo wild wings offer the ability to order online and pickup food at the restaurant. I took advantage of one of their bogo sales on a Tuesday. I had been working late and didn't feel like dining in. I placed an order online and the food was ready when I showed up. The staff was very friendly, and the food was great.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

I can say this place has way more flavor choices than a normal person can fathom. I am not a HOT flavor person, and to my pallet even the medium are hot. I do get mixed wings, as you can choose more than one flavor if you order enough. I think it is typical flair and nothing spectacular, but if you like wings, beer and games on TV this is your place to be. They even have outdoor seating with TV access if you wish.

Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

We took my husband out for dinner to a place of his choice--- he enjoys going there. This was my first experience. Very cool atmosphere. The kids loved all the different TVs. Our server was good, friendly, on top of things! Food was awesome! We really like the street tacos. Great place when you want good food and a place to just chill!

Been to Buffalo Wild Wings? Share your experiences!