All reviews basketball court full kitchen great hotel bedroom suite family vacation hershey park home away from home waffles a great stay off the highway definitely stay here again indoor pool complimentary breakfast minute drive staff was friendly front desk staff the breakfast area
Reviewed 29 October 2018

Our room was spacious had everything you would need including full size refrigerator, microwave, dishwasher, cooktop. Nice large TV. Nice space lots of room! Very nice to have separate areas for seeding and relaxation, kitchen table, desk, sleep area!

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Debbie T
Melissa L, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites by Hilton York, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2018

Thank you Debbie!! We greatly appreciate your wonderful review! You listed so many of our great amenities and features. Please do come back and visit with us again soon!! Thank you again!

Reviewed 28 October 2018

We decided to do a ladies weekend and booked a 2 bedroom suite in York. Wonderful room, great breakfast daily with great staff running the breakfast area. So kind and attentive to needs. We did a lot of shopping, eating, and laughing .......wonderful getaway. Have stayed here several times and always GREAT service!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Stephanie S, Public Relations Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton York, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2018

Dear cindlL6649GB,

It is so nice to hear that you were able to join us during your ladies weekend! Our two-bedroom suites really are perfect for larger groups and its wonderful to know that you received great customer service and enjoyed our breakfast buffet! Thank you so much for letting us know how we are doing, I will be sure to share this great news with our team!

Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 25 October 2018 via mobile

Have to travel to York Pa every so often for business. The hotel I usually stay at was booked for my most recent business trip so I had to look elsewhere. Went on trip advisor and based on the reviews read I dumped certain hotels and decided on the Homewood suites by Hilton. I have to say I was glad I did. I travel often and have stayed at numerous hotels and I have to say this one was quite the pleasant surprise. From the secluded quiet location to the spacious suites to the free beer wine and food reception in the evening to the great free breakfast to the extremely friendly and helpful staff to the value it was just a great hotel and a great stay. It is my new hotel when on business in York Pa.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Steve P,

While I am not happy that you were displaced, I am pleased to know that you found us and we were able to make your time in York so great! It is wonderful to know that our over-sized suites worked well and that you were able to enjoy our amazing social and hearty breakfast buffet. We are all very excited to know that you will be joining the Homewood family as business brings you back to York and can't wait to have you with us again!

Safe travels and see you again soon!

Reviewed 25 September 2018

A Great stay in York and a couple of recommendations!We traveled to York for the Harley Davidson Factory's Open House and stayed at the Homewood Suites by Hilton in York, September 19th through September 21st 2018. The location to the local Harley Davidson Dealership "1st Capital", the Harley Davidson York Factory and proximity to Route 83 and Route 30 is why I originally chose to stay at this location. However we were pleasantly surprised at the quality of the grounds, the quality of our suite and the condition of the property overall. Our room was very spacious, very clean and well kept.I would highly recommend staying at this location. The staff made it a GREAT stay and we had a wonderful experience! The staff was very courteous, very welcoming, and happy to engage in conversation when asked questions. Homewood Suites by Hilton will be my first choice for hotels for any of my travels to stay at, especially when ever I am in York!I would also recommend eating at "Cheddar's Restaurant" the food was very good, we found it very reasonably priced and it was very close to Homewood Suites by Hilton.I would also recommend visiting the Local Harley Davidson Dealership 1st Capital if you are interested in motorcycles at all they have a very nice display of vintage motorcycles located in their showroom.We also discovered a well hidden secret the "Motor Racing Museum" located on 100 Baltimore road in York Springs just off of Route 15. If your interested in vintage racing and racing in general or older cars this is a great little hidden gem! They also have a few vintage motorcycles. Check the time and dates of operation before you head to their location, the "Motor Racing Museum" is only open (3) days a week, it if free to walk through and is run by an all volunteer staff.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Stephanie S, Public Relations Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton York, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2018

We just LOVE it when guests enjoy their time with US all while providing us with great information on the area! We are so pleased that everything about your visit exceeded your expectations and appreciate you taking the time to share this amazing feedback with us. I will be sure to share your comments with our entire team!

Thank you again for choosing our property, we hope to have you stay with us again when you return to York!

Reviewed 17 September 2018

Excellent location and staff. We needed to keep our family of 7 together and comfortable. We were able to stay at this property, in a two bedroom suite for a price comparable to two one-bedroom units. Our kids were happy with both the food and the pool!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Stephanie S, Public Relations Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton York, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2018

Homewood Suites really are great for larger families, aren't they? Our oversized suites really do enable you to have your own space while all being together! We love knowing that our staff treated you well, that you loved our location and that you were able to not only enjoy our pool, but sample some of our yummy food.

Thank you so much for choosing our property and for taking the time to let us know how we are doing!