“Freshest Tastiest so far...”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Wah Mei Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #80 of 298 Restaurants in Wilkes-Barre
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 12 October 2016

While you can sit down to eat at this restaurant I prefer & look upon it as a "take out" place. They have about 5 round tables but rarely do I see anyone eating there. It is located on a small strip mall on Carey Ave., not the prettiest of views. Aside from that the food is fresh & delicious. Trust me, when I first moved here I tried many a Chinese restaurant & threw out most of it! Wah Mei is clean, fresh & tasty. I've been back many times & consider it my "go to" for Chinese. The combination platters are well worth the $ served with your choice of entree, pork fried rice & egg roll. I have not been disappointed yet. Cash only, a slight inconvenience but worth it!!!
P.S...Hunan & Szechuan Cuisine also available in mild, medium or hot.

Date of visit: October 2016

Reviewed 3 October 2016 via mobile

Been to this restaurant many times and every time I order, the food is fresh and delicious and well priced to boot. Cash only, so be ready to get rid of your loose change like I always do ;-) If you need a good, quick, Chinese food this place will deliver (literally and figuratively)!

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed 17 June 2016 via mobile

Wah Mei is average price for Chinese takeout. But the food is tasty. My husband is always happy with his general taos and the boneless bbq spare ribs, pepper steak, chicken and broccoli are tried and true favorites. Love the crab Rangoon also.

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed 8 November 2014 via mobile

Always great food,know what to expect very delicious. Most chineese in the wilkes barre area are soo soo this is the place that consistently is excellent

Reviewed 28 July 2014 via mobile

Best in the area. Cash only....The food is outstanding we have never had anything bad from this place...