“EXCITED FOR THEIR FUTURE”

Hottle's Restaurant
Ranked #31 of 300 Restaurants in Wilkes-Barre
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 15 July 2018 via mobile

Enjoyed their Chicken Marsala, they have a gorgeous bone in veal chop offered on the menu...which is super exciting for this area! They updated the menu, the prices, new management, new faces and new hours. This is a step in the right direction, well a leap. I’m definitely excited for their future!

Date of visit: July 2018
1  Thank britnee95

Reviewed 7 July 2018 via mobile

Went for the re-opening. Excellent food and service! Truly, a hidden gem. Will go back, again, for sure.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 18 May 2018 via mobile

Chose this place because I was searching for local restaurants and the reviews about this place were pretty good. We get there, cute charm, the workers were very nice. Back room was had a nice style. Not busy. 5 couples in the whole restaurant including ourself. Waitress was very nice. She informed us about the specials, which I ordered. My boyfriend got the surf n turf. We ordered steamed clams for our appetizer which was good. The bread they gave was very plain but it went well with the clams. Our dinners came out fairly quickly however that was where the disappoint was. His filet mignon was charred and tasteless. The mashed potatoes were definitely instant. No flavor to them. The vegetables were flavorable however they were definitely canned despite the “freshness” the waitress gave off about them. Again, the staff were nice however for the price and the food quality, will not go back.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Went for dinner on Saturday night with my husband, cousin, and her husband. They were offering a 4 course dinner for $25.00. I chose the crab stuffed lobster. My husband chose the 8 oz filet mignon. You had a choice of 3 soups, salad, and the meal also came with choice of potato and choice of vegetable. Dessert was a choice of their complete dessert menu. The steak and lobster were both cooked to perfection. Everything else was fantastic also. The server, Katie was very attentive, but not overbearing. We'll definitely return!!!!

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

I found this restaurant online as the boyfriend and I were looking for some seafood to eat on the way through Pennsylvania. We would definitely go there again the two for 25 ,four course meals, we chose crab stuffed lobster and it was delicious. And such big portions that we have a to-go box and are dessert to go.. we would come here again for something special to celebrate or just for a nice night out. The staff was also very friendly and always offering to get us something. It was just great!!

Date of visit: February 2018