All reviewsstores and restaurantsexcellent hotelcomplimentary breakfastwould stay here againroom was cleana great staystaff was friendlypool and hot tubthe breakfast areawafflesthe hotel staffeasy accessfitness centerfresh fruitking roomthe mohegan sun arenaoff the highway
Reviewed 20 June 2018

After reading the reviews I was encouraged to stay at this Hilton location and I'm glad I did. I was in Wilkes-Barre for a 2-day business trip and I had the pleasure to spend an additional 2days of leisure because of the American Airline system issue. The front desk and staff were amazing. My room was clean and comfy. The pillows were a little too soft for me but I slept well in my King suite. Nice work out room and pool area. Complimentary breakfast was good and filling. I love making the waffles. (Strawberries and blueberries would be great to add as a topping option). Shout out to Ashley, Amanda and Deb for making my extended stay comfortable! I was definitely return.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

This Hampton is located in an extremely convenient spot with plenty of shopping, restaurants, and tourist attractions in close proximity. Service staff is fantastic, rooms are nice, and breakfast is plentiful! The pool is indoors but has a door leading outdoors to a nice patio for reading and/sunning. Grounds are very well kept with pretty landscaping and they even offer a shuttle to places over five miles away!! Shuttle driver is friendly and courteous and informative of the area! Will definitely stay again!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 June 2018

I stay here once a month for business. Clean, great staff, and on Tuesday they have a free Mgr's Reception with pizza, wings, beer, wine, soda. Great location right off I-81 and close to shopping, restaurants and the arena..

Stayed: June 2018
Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

We have stayed at this hotel for many weekends over the past four years and have always had good experiences. The rooms are clean, staff is friendly, the hot tub is relaxing and the complimentary breakfast is quick and filling. Thanks for making out visits to Kings College enjoyable.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Jeff F, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Wilkes-Barre, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2018

Thank you for letting us know how you enjoyed your recent stay at our Hampton Inn & Suites in Wilkes-Barre. Your feedback is very helpful for us to discover where improvements can be made to our service and accommodations. Our goal is for each of our guests to experience a “perfect visit”.

I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your recent visit with us and hope we will see you again should your travels bring you back our way. Please let me know if there is anything else we might have done differently to make your next stay more enjoyable.

Reviewed 15 June 2018

Wilkes Barre is not necessarily the best town out there for a trip but we were going there for the local breweries, which we enjoyed immensely. The hotel was really lovely and clean and the staff are very courteous and friendly. The bed is the only issue we had and it's just not that comfortable for sleeping.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

It appears you enjoyed your visit but see we could have done a better job. Your feedback offers helpful direction for us to focus our attention. Please let me know if there is anything else we might have done differently to make your stay more enjoyable.