“Excellent Food @ Excellent Customer Service!!”

Rustic Kitchen Bistro & Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Rustic Kitchen Bistro & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 299 Restaurants in Wilkes-Barre
Price range: US$30 - US$40
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed 22 September 2018 via mobile

My niece works there!! Excellent Appetizers, Dinners, Desserts, Drinks, Beverages & Customer Service!!! So if you are at the Casino stop by.. You may need reservations because they are quite busy!!!
If there on Friday, Saturday or Sunday ask for Lisa C!!! My family eats there often!!!

Reviewed 15 September 2018 via mobile

Dinner = Excellent
Service = Excellent
Atmosphere = Excellent
We thoroughly enjoyed our dinning experience at the Rustic Kitchen. If you love Italian / Mediterranean cuisine, then you will LOVE it here. I recommend the Prosciutto & fresh mozzarella appetizer ... it had such a punch of flavor with the spicy olive ... omg!
Recommend booking reservations as the place is fairly busy all the time.

1  Thank Christina_09773
Reviewed 10 September 2018

I ate here this past Saturday with my husband. We were celebrating his birthday. The food was amazing. I had the scallops with truffle risotto, which was to die for, and my husband had the tuna and rice. Everything was perfectly cooked and so fresh. The service was excellent, and the ambiance was beautiful. I love their lighting. We would absolutely return if we come back to the area.

Reviewed 1 September 2018

The service was very good. Food was average for the price. My shrimp entree was good. However, my husband was disappointed with the veal parm.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 22 August 2018 via mobile

August 21, 2018
My wife and I had a great night with great service! (Leah was our server) Our food was everything we hoped for. Calamari was exceptional as always! The only concern I have is about the short dark haired manager. Never in my life have I ever witnessed a manager talk down to her employee let alone 2 of them in front of customers. (Both hostess’) I think it was unprofessional and could have been dealt with differently. Overall it was a good experience!

Date of visit: August 2018