“Dave ”
Review of Tang Asian Cuisine

Tang Asian Cuisine
Reserve with OpenTable
Tang Asian Cuisine is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #68 of 299 Restaurants in Wilkes-Barre
Reviewed 19 September 2018 via mobile

Very good food, Authentic and quality food specially hot spicy seafood soup. Lettuce wrap and house special soup was also good. Surely coming back and recommended

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 25 July 2018

While staying in the Wilkes Barre area over the years we discovered Tang's. We've only ordered delivery from them never been to their restaurant.The menu is creative, food delicious.The portions are generous.We live in a area without great Asian cuisine so Tang's is always a treat.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 25 March 2018

They deliver, the food was great and hot when arrived and it taste good..... Portions were large, but worth the price around 18 for two dishes, plus tip, so not too bad as we would spend that going out to a restaurant

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

Used a coupon from local flavor but will go back and pay full price anytime. The service and foos here are excellent as well as they gave us a free appetizer and dessert . We had the happy family and four seasons dinner and Thai chicken lettuce wrap appetizer. Can’t say enough good about how fresh and tasty food was.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 2 January 2018

Well, I saw coupons for Tangs on restaurant.com. I hadn't heard of it before and looked it up. After reading the great reviews posted below, I decided to give it a try. I love Asian food and thought it was cool to find a local place serving Chinese, Japanese, and Thai. For anyone interested, this place does not serve alcohol, but don't let that stop you from trying the amazing food!

I've since been to Tangs on 3 separate occasions, and everything I have tried has been amazing! I've brought along my son, my mother, my best friend, and sent my sister and brother in law, and everyone loved their meals every time. So far, we've tried both the shrimp and pork gyoza, the kani salad, Thai chicken lettuce wraps, yaya scallop roll, manhattan roll, sunshine roll, drunken noodles, red curry with chicken, General Tso's chicken, noodle soup, and Hunan beef. Everything has been made fresh and delicious. The vegetables that come with the meals are cooked perfectly, and are brightly colored and crisp. The portions are very generous. The food comes out quickly and is beautifully presented. I'm always excited when plates start landing on the table!

The restaurant itself is cute, cozy and clean. I think what really sets this place apart from others is the service. The owner is just so sweet and friendly. She answers questions about the menu and makes suggestions and is always easy to talk to. I enjoy chatting with her throughout the course of the meal. I wish her the best of luck and success with the business. I plan on coming back many times to try everything on the menu!

Date of visit: December 2017