US$164
US$111
US$108
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$126/night.

Free cancellation until 27/07
US$172
US$99
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$107
US$122
Doubletree.com
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsthe concierge loungepretzelslegends sports barvillanova universitylegends restaurantacross the bridgeroom servicebusiness travelnice propertyking of prussia malllobby areaparking garagebreakfast buffetstayed here for one nightnice roomconvenient locationnice stay
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We stayed in mid June as part of a wedding party, and in general were pleased with many aspects of the hotel, especially the people. However, we were awakened at 11:30 PM by a blaring alarm, and a recorded voice to immediately exit the building, we joined many others exiting down the proper stairs, without any assistance from hotel personnel, and without further notification of what happened. We were left on a chilly night outside the hotel, unaware what happened and without assistance to re enter the hotel. It was a disaster, and fortunately there was no fire, I guess.

In addition, I never understand why, a category 7 hotel charges $22 for breakfast and a category 2 , provides it free. Finally, we had a paperless checkout, but never received a detailed invoice from the hotel by email, nor did we have receive any notification of points earned on our Marriott rewards.

I doubt if I have a choice I will ever again book a Marriott, and I am sure we will never stay in one of there highrise

Room Tip: the rooms are small, but have good views
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Deborah G, Front Office Manager at Philadelphia Marriott West, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear jhasko,

Thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback. The experience you described is not characteristic of the level of service our associates strive to provide.

For this, I sincerely apologize.

Don't let this experience deter you from staying with us again, we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

good hotel, nice clean rooms, breakfast not included in room rate, everyday exactly same breakfast. nothing much around the hotel. Lot of parking space

Legends sport bar & grill at the ground floor, which offers limited variety of food, good staff

Stayed: June 2018
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Super helpful front desk, clean updated rooms and we had a great view., we had brunch on Sunday and the food was great. We asked for an hour later check out and since it was a Sunday they were so helpful. Very helpful when you have kids.

Stayed: June 2018
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Rooms were clean, modern and comfortable. The beds were great. A mini fridge is in the room along with a small coffee machine. We stayed at the hotel because we had a wedding in the area and the hotel could not have been more accomodating. They allowed a few early check-ins, and did not have any issues hanging out in the lobby which was located right outside the bar-restaurant. All in all a very nice stay.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 May 2018

You know how it feels when you come to a hotel and everything from the time you check in is just wonderful? Well, believe me this was not the case with my recent stay at this property. In my profile I specify high floor - far away from elevator and ice machine.
Well even though I asked the check in agent if my room was far away from elevator - and she assured me it would not be a problem. Well - it certainly was - walked out of elevator and my room was right there. Called down and they apologised and said they had another room - this time on a high floor but it was a handicap room. So the bellman brought me new keys and took me to the new room - about three doors away from the elevator - right across from the ice machine. Seriously! Do these people have no idea of the layout of the hotel? Called down again - this time was taken to a room away from ice machine and elevator but right next to a combination of the highway, railroad track and all the air conditioning units. It was so noisy I was forced to call down yet again - to be presented with an option close to the road on a low floor - in desperation I chose the best of all the bad options and went back to the handicap room across from the ice machine. And that is where I am - with the noise of ice crashing into buckets and the sound of the elevator going up and down. And that is how I am treated as a so called Elite member! Not good at all

Room Tip: Probably no good rooms here - place is right next to highway and incredibly noisy
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank ApexMagpie
Deborah G, Front Office Manager at Philadelphia Marriott West, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback.

provide. I truly apologize for your experience at our hotel and if you ever find yourself in Conshohocken again, please give us another chance.