“Great service & delicious food”
Review of Tandoor Palace

Tandoor Palace
Ranked #6 of 45 Restaurants in Tannersville
Price range: US$18 - US$22
Cuisines: Indian, Grill
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Food was so delicious. Krupa is an amazing person. She made sure our food is the taste as me & my family prefer. She deserves a good raise,as for her good attitude. Will refer this restaurant to my friends and family. Thank you for being so king with a good meal.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

While I didn't get to enjoy the train because we got our order to go - it looked cool! To eat we opted for the butter chicken, palak paneer and gulab jamun. All were wonderful, authentic and seasoned to perfection. Would definitely visit here again!

Reviewed 29 May 2018

Beautiful train themed restaurant. we went there bcoz we stayed in the Hotel in same property, the food was tasty. friendly staff, beautiful location.

Reviewed 29 May 2018

It was my worse experience .They run out of all type of curries and no bread for 30 min. everyone started complaining as we were waiting for 30 min for food in Buffet. One white couple left the restaurant as well. I talk to the owner ( Lady ) she didn't pay a lot of attention to it as it was a routine thing for her .
when the food came in , it was so less in quantity for 50 people so everyone jumped on the food . I finally got some food and found a hair in the curry.
we left eating and asked for bill, when i saw the bill they have added gratuity in the bill already of 20% .
worse food , worse service

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

I love this place. Great food with very subtle layers of flavor. Broad range of variety at buffet. Quick service and a very friendly staff. Quaint train car available to eat in - I LOVE THIS. Great place for family and friends or by yourself. I love the tikka masalas and Tandoris. Close to outlets and other shopping venues.