“I rate my stay very good”
other travellers have booked this property
Leave your worries behind and escape to this lavish 4-bedroom, 3.5-bathroom Tannersville vacation rental house that comfortably sleeps 16!
Relax and entertain in this well-equipped bar room. Recently remodeled, this incredible home features a spacious open layout and  new modern-rustic furnishings.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Relax and entertain in this well-equipped bar room.
Whip up your favorite home-cooked meals in this fully equipped kitchen which includes brand new stainless steel...
The center island provides extra prep room!
The master bedroom boasts a comfortable queen bed and cozy reading nook.
The kids are sure to love the bunk room!
Sprawl out on this plush sofa in front of the flat-screen Smart TV opposite the bar area.
Gather around the bar for a fun-filled night with family and friends.
Fire up the grill and enjoy a good barbecue with even better company on the back deck.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 2 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Fabienne...
“I rate my stay very good”
Reviewed 14 August 2018 for a stay in August 2018

The house is really nice and clean just like we see in the picture the only thing was the floors need to be sweep.overall my family had a good time and I will definitely book again

Dilcia R
“New!Spacious 4BR Tannersville House w/ Wet Bar”
Reviewed 28 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017
person found this review helpful

I rate my stay excellent because when I got to the house the entrance was very pretty and it was easy to enter and the house was very clean and it had everything I needed to make my vacation fun and relaxing. The environment was great. When I went to the rooms, they were all neat and the bedsheets were clean and the bathrooms were clean and had everything I needed to take a shower. The kitchen was full of utensils that I needed to make food and the refrigerator had enough space for everything of food I took. Last but not least the house was near many shops and many fun places as Camelback. It was a very excellent time at that house.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing